- Chapter 1 -

Kalen and Scarlet sat together on the bus, silently waiting for their man to arrive. They patiently sat around listening to the silent war cries of the children finding a seat. All of a sudden, they find him through the doors. They blush, making no permanent sound, they can smell him arrive from miles away, the smell of sweat salty sweat and dirty socks aromatized the hallways. They secretly pray that they will get noticed for therefore they have made a club in honor of him.

"Oh my beautiful king, how dare I subject tho thy greasy hair? " scarlet remarked out loud.

The silent yet tall and musty boy yelled out his lungs, "shut the fuck uuuuup".

Kalen and scarlet truly blushed at that sentence, for they felt the emotion and tension in his deep musty voice.

" Why must such a fair and stinky man be so beautiful, " Kalen thought to herself.
   It was almost as if Scarlet had read her mind, and yelled at the top of her lungs,

" HE IS MINE BACK THE HELL OFF SISTA. "

"NO HE IS NOT. HE WAS PERFECT FOR THE BOTH OF US WHY DOES YOUR DUMB AS FUCK EGO GOTTA RUIN THIIIS. AS CLUB PRESIDENT IM KICKING YOU OFF THE CHARTS AND REMOVING YOUR ROLE AS VICE PRESIDENT. "

Cole stood shocked at the sudden news. There was a club invested for him, just for him at Madison High? He slowly and carefully walked over to his bestie, also known as the jack ass henchman.

"Henchman, why must the girls fight over me like piglets... Why is there never world piece. "

" that is a tough question to answer mi'lord, I suggest that the only current answer to your question is to just say, Stupidity. "

"You are most likely correct my henchman, due to you getting higher grade averages than me."

He is indeed smarter and shorter than me, what a nerd. I must stay true to myself and make sure that the competition stays calm.

The majestic King walks around the bus, cautiously and careful for no backpack should arise in his stinky path.

Notes: still in the making 😩✌