revealance

Closing the door on ed I fall onto my bed, em sits next to me

"soo...how exciting is this...situation..? From 1 to 10?.."

Sighing clearly out of breath I look at her

"soars way above 10 em.."

She whistles a slow wolf call

" and it's- ALL about luz.."

Resting her chin in her palms she smiles, waiting for an explanation.

" It was after boscha-damn PRICK- had knocked me consciously unconscious.. I know it sounds weird- but I couldn't see and I could barely hear ANYTHING, all I knew is that I was trying to pull myself out of skara and Katrina's grip I could at least somewhat feel that- but let's skip to the good part-"

em chuckles in a joking manner

"mkayyyy~"

my cheeks flush red

"luz found me kinda zoning out and took me to the only NAMED stall down the 5th hour study hall"

em laughs loudly

"the GAY stall???!"

I nod with a smirk, forcing myself not to chuckle

"so many kids have made out in THAT stall... emphasis on made out- I was not one of them"

resting her hand on my shoulder she goes to show some sympathy but I cut her off

"but what I got was better than that em...oh my titan- "

sighing I squeal into my pillow remembering the event

"imagine being kissed by an angel- everything about the kiss gentle.. nothing about it forced...no need to breathe, because even if you do the air around you is meaningless... Lips..softer than air with passion just as soft..mmhh-- it's stuck in my head like a drug.. But..throughout the day? It forced me NOT to focus in class..I nearly got sent to the healers office twice- though...don't tell ed..he speaks too much-"

Em nods and pretends to zip her mouth shut

" your secret's safe with me amity- I'm glad you've found someone..especially someone you've crushed on ever since the- uh wailing.. star.. incident"

Groaning I cover my face with my hands

"UGH don't remind me!"

laughing together em remarks

" I'm serious though. I'm happy for you"

smiling I tease her

" hey hold up em- I didn't ask for your blessing.. she didn't kneel down and propose to me in a bathroom stall "

he dramatically gasps and mimicks mom

"how DARE YOU, I am your MOTHER! I should have the RIGHT"

playfully punching her arm I laugh.

"I gotta get ready soon em- I don't want to keep luz waiting too long"

nodding em walks off to her room, burying my face in my pillow I recall me and luzes latest conversation

(" I'll pick you up at four thirty okay??")

Four thirty.. It feels so far away, but its thirty minutes til then- oh titan.

"I have to get ready now-"

Ravaging through my closet I find the dress I wanted to wear, putting it on I do a small little twirl in front of my mirror, completely skipping makeup other than mascara yet again, but I did repaint my nails.
I can't help but blush at myself..I look- REALLY nice.
Heading outside I wait on the outside edge of the woods where I told Luz I'd be. Luz suprised me when she came fifteen minutes early,

"just thought you'd like to fly around til grom-"

jumping onto the staff I hug Luzes waist to stabilize myself

"That'd be.. really nice-.. I'd love to"

and off we were, flying over the boiling isles. Everywhere a new light shimmered on, or turned off like fireflies

"it's so beautiful...I never thought I'd see it from this angle-"

resting my head on Luzes shoulder I look down at the assorted colors of lights from the houses.