Found |16|

It's been 3 days... 3 days without Tony. Stephen had to stare at an empty bed for 3 nights, an empty desk, an empty room... he cried his heart out each day. He cancelled his classes for the next week, which the school understood why.

He fell in love with somebody that left him just as fast as he met him. He didn't feel like doing shit, he began to eat unhealthy foods, not even caring about his health at this point. He'd ask Mobius to bring him a burger for every meal, while he'd consume them in his bed. He's such a mess right now, he feels lost without Tony. What the hell is he going to do?

His phone rang, he picked it up, it was Christine calling him. He accepted with hesitation. "Hello?"

"Stephen, hey... how are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

"Look I'm... I'm so sorry about what happened, if there's anything I can do-"

"Christine please, not now. I can't..." His words trailed off.

"O-Of course... I'm sorry... we were very close too, he meant a lot to me, I can't believe he did that..."

Stephen's eyes widened, "Christine?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you use your magic to track Tony!?"

"Uh-uhh no, I can't. That's way too advanced..."

"Dammit! I can't find a sorcerer that's advanced..."

"What about your mentor?"

"What?"

"Surely you had a mentor right?"

Stephen thought for a second, "I-I do... but she's all the way in Tibet."

"Can you contact her?"

"I... I can! Oh my God Christine you're a genius, I'll call you back alright?"

"Okay!"

Stephen declined the call and skimmed through his contacts. He was so glad he answered Christine's call, because he wouldn't have thought of her idea. He called the Ancient One.

She answered, "What's up bitch?"

Stephen paused, did she really just say that? He never thought he'd hear those words come out of her mouth, "Uh... is this the Ancient One?" He checked to make sure he was calling the right person.

"Yes? Oh wait-" The Ancient One looked at who called her, she realized it was a different Stephen. "Fuck." She cursed under her breath, "Sorry, Stephen. I thought you were someone else, what do you need?"

"Um... hypothetically speaking, can you do a spell that can track somebody no matter where they're at?"

"Of course, why?"

"Tony Stark... he's missing. Everyone thinks he's a runaway, but I think he's in danger. I need your help... please."

Not a second later, a portal opened up in Stephen's room. "Right this way." The Ancient one said from the other side. He went in.

"I've already casted the spell, he's in a small town in Massachusetts. There's magic preventing me to see what's happening, I can't teleport to him either... he's not alone."

"Oh my God..." Stephen was so relieved, "Please tell me he's alive."

"The spell wouldn't work if he wasn't."

Stephen weeped, "Can you try to teleport to him?"

"Stephen, I can't. Another sorcerer is tampering with his location..."

"Alright... what's the address?" He held out his phone.

"218 Lavender Road, Stockbridge, Massachusetts."

Stephen dialed the cops, "Tony's location has been found." He told them the address, and got off the call. "Get me as close as you can to that area." Stephen told her.

She nodded, and created a portal that was about 20 minutes away. "Thank you!" He ran in and began to run to his location, while plugging in Tony's address into his phone.

——

"That doesn't look like a missile." Tony's kidnapper told him as he examined the invention Tony had created. It looked like an iron suit, almost as if it were a robot. Tony roughly breathed in fear, "It's not finished..." He told him, not making eye contact with the man.

He slid his arm around Tony and pinched his shoulder, Tony stood there in place, not showing any signs of weakness. "If this is a trick, I will personally have everyone you love killed." He threatened.

Tony gulped, "I... I don't love anyone."

"We'll see about that." He let go of him and walked around the room, "Stephen Strange huh?" Tony's eyes widened as he mentioned that name.

"You two seem very close." He said with a grin, "He wants to become a powerful sorcerer, did you know that?"

Tony didn't say anything, he continued to work on his suit. The man was enjoying this, he walked closer to Tony, "I think I'll have him killed first, he's a treasure. And then... Mobius and Loki, oh and of course, Howard."

Tony yelped as he accidentally burned his finger. The man laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow." He left the room.

He stared at the Tony, trying to keep his sanity together. He instantly grabbed his suit and plugged wires into a computer, he coded a few numbers into a program. He jumped out of his chair and carefully placed his suit on.

"Okay..." He breathed in. This was the project he's been working on for months, but he had to re-build it in 3 days. It's time to see if it finally works... he held out the arm of the suit and blasted the door into smithereens.

He heard people yell from the back, "What the hell was that!?" Two men ran in the room. Tony blasted them, they both hit the wall. Rocks fell on their heads. The man that threatened Tony earlier came in, Tony held out his arm, preparing to fire.

The man sparked fire in his hands, "You shoot, and I will too." He said.

Tony stayed in place, "A little fire doesn't scare me." He shot the man who blasted fire right back at him. The man's fire was no where near as powerful as Tony's. The man was slammed into the wall. He lifted his hand and sent magic into Tony's mind.

Nothing happened. "Your magic ain't shit." He travelled out of the room with his suit on. He was in an ordinary house, he blasted the front of it and ran out as quickly as possible.

The mysterious man laughed, "You will regret that." He told himself.

"HELP! SOMEBODY! HEY!" He yelled out to the neighborhood. There were kids playing outside, they screamed as they saw Tony in his robot suit. The kids went inside their homes. "Please!" Tony collapsed on his knees, his suit began to fall apart.

"TONY!" He looked up and saw Stephen running for him. Tony took off his helmet, "STEPHEN!" He stood up and sprinted to him, his suit came off piece by piece as he ran.

They ran into a hug, they cried into each other's shoulders. "It's okay... it's okay, I got you." Stephen whispered to him as they weeped. Police sirens were calling out in the background, gradually getting closer. "You're safe..." Stephen said.

The two of them harshly panted into each other's bodies, still grasping into a hug. The police arrived, following up with news reporters. "Tony Stark!" Many voices called out. Tony didn't want to let go of Stephen, he didn't care to look up at all of the flashing cameras.

An ambulance pulled over, "We're going to have to ask you to come with us." A paramedic told Tony. They tore apart from the hug. Stephen saw that he had blood rushing from the side of his head, "Yeah, you have to go with them." He gestured at the ambulance. Tony nodded and the paramedic guided him to the stretcher. There were constant flashes of lights from cameras, and people asking him questions. Tony didn't answer to anybody.

Stephen felt like falling to the ground, wanting to melt with relief. Tony is safe now... he's back, he didn't run away.