Life with a Child

1 and half years later

No one's POV:

Ever since the birth of Julia, things have taken a massive mature turn for not just her parents, but the others too. Everyone manage to graduate with good high marks and Upperclass Bachelor degrees after school and were even invited for a final prom night before the year ended with a good note. The prom was spectacular. Incineroar wore his finest black tux with black pants and a bow tie to match Decidueye's eyes. Decidueye wore the same color, but with the bow tie dyed as Incineroar's red fur color. The girls, Alice and Primarina wore feather-added dresses with necklaces of silver around their necks that matched for their time of a couple to start fresh. The mid-end of the Prom, however, was the best part of the night because Jake was ready to take on Victoria's hand of honor and proposed to her right on the dance floor in front of the enter school. Victoria almost cried while shocked as she said yes before Jake carefully slipped the ring onto her finger. The whole school erupted with scream and cheers for the young engaged couple and even louder when Jake did the manly act of picking his newly made fiancé up and kissing her romantically. It was the best day of any day of school ever made. Unfortunately, Julia had to stay at home with a Midday, still Savage not really on the trustworthy nanny list yet from what happened during the break. Jake and Victoria looked like a wedded-couple-to-be with each other's small rings on their dominate hands/paws. Victoria wore a short dress that laired with a floral feathered part of another skirt underneath with thin tights as the shade of pure black with semi high heels. Jake wore just like Deci and Incineroar had on, except for a flower pinned to the pocket of his tux, a small mixed color carnation and a small blue ribbon attached around the elastic piece to keep it steady. It was the best night of their lives and they sure took more than the average teen would during this amazing time of the school year. Once summer rolled around, Alice got herself put into medical school for a medical license and a doctoral degree to become a possible nurse in the emergency hospital in the future, so that she could learn and achieve what the greatest doctors have done for both humans and Pokémon alike. Victoria has also recently been accepted as a fine young student to a veterinary school close to the coast of the KoniKoni city. Decidueye and Jake made plans to try and reach their master's degree for vocational stuff for computer networking and coding together, but Incineroar was gonna be lonely with his lover throughout the day so Decidueye kinda had to talk out what he could possibly do. Since everyone else was continuing their education on a higher level for a good enough living, Incineroar couldn't say no to not putting any effort in too so he applied for an Automotive program at a different school that offered what he needed for the big bucks. He did originally wanted to join the forces of the military, but the thought of being thousands of miles away from his brand new family, he couldn't have the strength to just leave the in case he ever got deployed, or worse, lose his life in the line of protecting the region.

Speaking of family, Julia was now at least a year old now and a perfectly healthy and happy little girl to be grateful of her parents. She began to become a social yet very shy young fox around the rest of the gang, especially towards the Rockruff pups whenever they came over for a play date to try and get to know her a bit. Julia was soon starting to pronounce sounds of words that she hears from some of the others and tries to imitate the same words, but as a young mind, can't do so till it developed more frequently. That's when her dad, Decidueye, thought of something that he could teach his daughter. Most of the gang knew at least some Spanish or Portuguese language because of an introductory course they took in middle school, and Decidueye was the one mostly into it himself. He began to teach Julia the simple everyday ABC's both in English and Spanish so she could get a brief understand earlier than the normal age. Plus, it could be useful if she ever met any Spanish speaking Pokémon around her age after couple practice days. Alongside her speaking skills, Incineroar has taken part in helping her improve her move set and physical combat. Shockingly at a young age, she's been doing really well with the help of twigs and small thin branches for her growing fangs coming in. And sometimes when it gets to a time when it's semi at a bad time, Incineroar and Decidueye always held their daughter as a reminder that things would get better just how things were getting better back then. Somehow, it always worked and they prayed for it to be okay. On the side lines, Savage sort of got used to see Julia at the house and the baby vulpine soon found her favorite outside of the family Pokémon whenever he'd ever come over with the Rockruff pups. It was adorable and also a little a lot for Savage to handle, but Julia had her ways to make herself be okay in Savage's book.