00

Lee Donghyuck was told at a very early age to never fall in love. He didn't understand it at the time, but he took that advice to heart. He didn't associate with anybody who showed interest in him nor did he show any interest in others. It was like that for years until he got into high school.

Donghyuck met some friends that mean the world to him. They accept him for the crazy person he is and he loves them for it. But one of them had caught his attention the most. Lee Minhyung, or better known as Mark. Donghyuck couldn't help but admire Mark's features and think to himself how much Mark means to him.

It scared him. He knew he was taking a liking to his new friend. What he was told years ago was thrown out the window the moment he laid eyes on Mark. And when he told his family, things didn't end well for him. They yelled at him for going against their wishes and that he was not to see Mark again.

Donghyuck thought it was completely unfair. They never told him why he couldn't fall in love. It was also not his choice to take a liking in Mark, but he knew it wasn't love. It was just a small crush and he told them it'd go away soon. That was not the case, however.

Over the years, Donghyuck's feelings grew. He'd cling onto Mark and try to be near him whenever Mark wasn't busy. And Donghyuck was scared. Because he knew the day Mark protected him from bullies that he fell in love with him. So he told his sister. She knew this would happen and felt bad for her brother.

So she told him the reason why their parents told him to never fall in love. Donghyuck felt his world stop. So he was cursed as a baby? How was that even possible? Magic wasn't real, right? Wrong. His sister told him everything.

How it's been hidden away from the public eye to avoid conflict and experiments. Donghyuck was scared. His curse was unfair and he didn't deserve it. But Donghyuck changed his ways after that day. He'd distance himself from his friends and they started to take notice.