He won

He won Loki was king. He swore when he took power people wouldn't be divided that the world as a whole would band together and we would be Pangea. He was wrong the only people who are United are the rich scumbags and they have common enemies the poor, the sick and the disabled and more than these the freedom fighters who are constantly trying to overthrow their overlord and his awful allies. I am
one of them my name is Reagan Barnes great granddaughter of howling commando and best friend of Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes, he died before he knew my great grandmother was pregnant.
  All hope was gone for humanity, Loki kept people in a constant state of fear to remind them who was in charge. Every avenger had passed or so Loki had thought, truth is we have two left  and they're in our corner.

Every day is a fight and one we intend to win, "you can't go off plan like that Barton! Someone could've gotten killed or worse captured!" I whisper yelled at  Lila Barton daughter of the famous archer and my friend. "I know but I couldn't just let them kill Parker he's a valuable asset to the team" she replied. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose " I know you could've died and I can't let that happen I promised your mom" she looked at me for a second before she went in for a hug "okay I promise I won't do anything dumb without telling you" she said  sincerely when she makes a promise it is kept.
We walked to the war room for a debrief like we did after every fight "Barnes, Barton good job even if it didn't go as planned you still got everything we needed and saved Parker too" tony stark praised us, yeah tony stark the iron man everyone thought he was dead but like most of us he just moved underground " stark!" We all looked over and there was Steve walking straight towards us the other avenger that wasn't killed, "yes captain" tony said while batting his eyelashes sarcastically " we need these two to debrief" he said a hint of frustration in his voice " roger that captain crunch" tony gave a sarcastic salute as Lila and I started walking down the hall to meet with the rest.

Our small group has only a handful of supers and it is made up of  Cassie Lang, Peter Parker, Tommy and Billy maximoff , Lila Barton and I. We aren't the avengers not even close but we are something and currently the only thing that stands between Loki and the little guy but we are setting our sights higher we had just taken out the main road to what used to be avengers tower but is now Loki's dwelling a way to rub his victory in our faces, but it always has the opposite effect it's a reminder of what we're fighting for.  We managed to steal two armored trucks loaded with food and supplies the only problem was there was a shootout and Lila put herself in the open to put an arrow in a mans eye so Peter wouldn't be Swiss cheese.

"That mission went mostly as planned but I didn't account for the extra guy" I was honest and put the blame on myself it wasn't Lila or Peter's fault.
"No one is blaming you kid we just need to know what happened" Steve looked at me with sincerity, so I told him what happened from the ambush to the shootout giving a detailed report of what happened we all did and once we had the meeting was over. I gave Lila another hug and decided to go to mine and Lila's shared room I sat on my bed and let out a sigh my body aching it was then I had a knock on our door "come in"  as I said it the door opened to reveal Steve "what do you need Steve?" "I need to know if you're okay" "I'm fine, I just don't want to lose" I sighed and he sat next to me bringing me into his side in a hug "you are so much like Bucky he'd be so proud of you, I am proud of you you are leading these people in a war that wasn't designed for you and giving supplies to people who you don't know, Reagan I know we will win because as cheesy as this sounds Loki doesn't have any true allies or friends and he killed his only family you are strong and you could carry this by yourself but you don't have to."
After the pep talk from Steve I went to help where they needed me and I bumped into Tommy "sorry" we said at the same time and we laughed and he scratched the back of his neck  when I saw a tattoo Tommy didn't have any tattoos.