O n e

Nobody's POV

"Ugh... stupid sun..." The Husky growled as the sunlight peeked through the cracks of her hideout and shone near her eyes.  This Husky named Y/N is not a fan of mornings.  She's a night owl.  Night dog in this case.  She yawned loudly and sat up.  She heard her stomach growl, and frowned.  The Husky stood on her paws, and walked outside to the city to get some food. 

She walked on the sidewalk, walking to her favorite place.  The place she was going to had choices of Asain cuisine. Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, India, Philippines, Singaporean, Vietnamese, you name it! Best part was, it was a HUGE buffet.  Lots of food.  She kept walking and was met with the entrance.

She looked up at the people eating at the outside dining tables.  A teenage boy and an older man see her and greet her. She stops in her tracks and gives them her attention, not wanting to be stopped for too long.  "Ya hungry, lil' one?" The man asked.  The husky barked happily, and sat down in front of them. 

"Ok, hang on!" The teenage boy tore up one of his japanese pancakes into smaller pieces to make it easier for her to eat.  Her tail wagged smelling the delicious scent of the pancake.  The boy placed the broken up pieces onto a separate plate, and put it on the ground.  "Here ya go." He said.

The males both laughed as the Husky dug right in.  Once she was done in just under seconds, she barked happily, and started to walk away.  "Luckily I recorded that sweet moment." A voice startled the 3 of them.  A woman with a work uniform had her phone out, and smiled.  "Hopefully Yuki here didn't bother you too much."

Yuki was Y/N's nickname that the employees gave her ever since she kept coming to their restaurant.  Yuki was 'Snow' in Japanese, and thought it was perfect for her since she was a huksy.  Of course, they couldn't keep the husky with them since most of the employees and customers were allergic, or scared of dogs, and shedding season wouldn't do their ratings any good if her fur got in the food and everywhere else.  But still, they all loved her and gave her a nickname for her.  They always gave her food when she visited. 

Y/N barked happily once more, and ran up to the worker she loved.  "No, No, she didn't bother us at all.  She was very sweet, no need to worry."  The lady smiled at the 2 males who continued eating, and then back at the husky sitting at her feet.  Her tail wagged and her tongue was out, as if she was smiling.  "You coming for another bite to eat, huh?" She asked.

Y/N howled, and had everyone giggle and laugh at the adorable sound.  "Well, stay here, how dooooooes... some Spring Rolls sound for today?" She bent down to pet her furry ears and head.  Y/N again howled and spun in circles in excitement.

The lady chuckled.  "Ok, I'll be back."

Y/N POV

Springs Rolls? Score! I loved their Spring Rolls! I sat patiently at the door, waiting for Lamai to come back.  (Lamai is a woman from the Philippines!)  I saw customers walk in and walk out, getting bored.  They pet me from time to time, which I would have pulled away, but I was too tired.  I changed my position to laying on the ground, and laying my head on my front legs.

I sighed and waited for about 5 minutes, before I hear Lamai's voice.  "Yukiiiiiiii!" I shot up and spun around, drawing attention and getting some laughs at my silliness.  Lamai came out with a plate of 5 spring rolls and a bowl of water.  "Here ya go, enjoy." She says petting my head and going back inside.

After my delicious breakfast, I howl for Lamai to come back.  I keep howling, and soon, she comes.  I sit in front of the plate, and lean down using my nose to push the plate towards her until it hit the tip of her shoes.  "You done?" She asked smiling at the finished plate.  She ruffles my head once more. 

"Well, be sure to come for Lunch later, ok girl?" She asked.  I howl and nuzzle my face on her legs.  She smiles, and leaves to go back inside.  I walk away with a good and full belly, just walking around the city.  I galloped happily, into the neighborhood my friends lived in.  I wonder what they're up to...

To be continued...