Haven

"Are you willing to tell me how to please you, baby... or should I find out myself?"
****

3rd Person POV

He pinned him in place as he leaned his head down and finally claimed those luscious crimson lips, groaning at the sweetness that assaulted his senses as he ravaged and plundered that mouth for all its worth.

His body heated so wildly he felt like he was in rut, his muscles tensed with the effort to not fully crush the writhing body in his arms, how it arched against him so leisurely.

"Mmh-

Jimin moaned at the feel of Jungkook's tongue  prodding at his mouth, licking and biting at his lips as he sought permission to explore that heavenly cavern. And with mirrored eagerness, Jimin's lips parted to accommodate his mans wayward tongue.

The older male thrust his tongue deep into the sweetness of his haven, sucking, tasting and imprinting the euphoric sensations that coursed throughout his body as he feasted on his boys mouth.

He couldn't help but grunt throatily as Jimin carded his fingers through his dark tresses, tugging the midnight strands in his palm as he straddled his legs around his waist. He began to gyrate his hips against Jungkook's lower abdomen frantically, his member twitching in desperate need.

The feel of that delectable ass rubbing so sweetly against Jungkook's aching cock making him thrust upwards for that delicious friction. He revelled at the sensuous sounds that passed his lovers lips, the sultry allure to his trembling body that had wrapped it's way around him.

He was high on the intoxicating scent that enveloped its lecherous awakening around his senses, hazing his vision and setting his body aflame. His lips trailed their way along Jimin's jaw and down his neck, sucking the delicate skin as he imprinted his mark.

"Please...." Jimin whined, throwing his head back against the wall, further exposing his creamy neck to Jungkook's delight.

"Please what, baby? I won't know unless you tell me" Jungkook tantalised, the deep timber to his tone caressing Jimin's overheated skin "So, why don't you enlighten me with your words, precious?"

"T-touch me..."

Jungkook gripped his hips, ceasing Jimin's gyrations and earning a whine in protest "Where, here?... or, how about here?"

"Agh-

"Didn't know your nipples were that sensitive, baby. Just a single bite and they're already pebbled so sweetly for me" he taunted, taking his time as he licked around those rose coloured buds, sucking on them eagerly as he used his hands to hoist Jimin's legs over his shoulder, further pressing him against the wall as he began to thrust and grind his hips rhythmically against him.

Jimin couldn't help himself as he whimpered against the feel of that steel like rod gliding so enticingly against his clothed entrance. His fingers dug into Jungkook's flexing biceps, which strained against his touch.

His abdomen began to twist and turn, a searing heat fuelling at the slightest ministration. His cock pulsed and leaked profusely in his boxers, staining the cotton material as Jungkook relentlessly ground their hips together.

He keened, moaning helplessly as he felt the sharp sting to his left nipple, only to feel the soothing after effect of Jungkook's tongue as it lapped at his hardened nub greedily.

"K-kook..." he pleaded wantonly, only to arch his back and moan out in pleasure as he felt those long, thick fingers wrap their way around his cock.

They gripped him tightly, stroking him from root to tip before smearing his precum over the mushroomed head of his cock, using it as lubricant to manually stroke him in a tantalising rhythm.