Adam's Diner The Final Show Prologue

The Story begins with...someone, running down the hall. The Building is dark, as the lights are off. The Man has a cam recorder on, recording his findings. He runs into a random room. He is breathing heavily before speaking. "Alright, I think I got away. I think..." The man thinks... he looks around. The room he is in is a very dark room. Then, he heard some music. "LaLaLaLaLa..." It went. He looked in front of him to see two glowing white eyes with black pupils. It was Toy Sonic in there. However, he wasn't himself. "Nearby is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, based on the classic Children's S-S-Story.." Toy Sonic Said. "Toy Sonic, are you ok?" He asked. A little girl's voice came from Toy Sonic. "You better start running~!" The voice said. The man didn't need to think twice. He ran out of the room. When he got out, a twisted Animatronic Beaver was waiting for him. "I despise you." It said The man ran away. The beaver stood there. It pointed at the man as he ran. "Get him, Chomper." He said. Right then, A green Animatronic Crocodile came out and began giving chase. The man slammed the door. But his eyes widen in fear as he realized the room he was in. He was in the parts and service room. There was a lot of old animatronics in there, with a lot of unused endoskeletons and spare animatronic heads, none of the humanoid animatronics though. It seemed normal, like parts and service room. Except for one thing that caught his eye. It was a suit, but not just any suit, a springlock suit. It looked like the springlocks went off in the suit. But there was something wrong. It was sitting on a table, but there seemed to be... blood? No, it couldn't be...right? "I really should get a better look at it." He said. He put the cam recorder down and walked to the costume. He noticed something in the eye holes. But when he grabbed the suit, it fell over. He fell back in horror as the head fell off, to reveal two eyeballs popping out in front of the mask. There was a dead body in the suit. It was stuffed in there. The man picked back up his cam recorder. "Holy shit there's a dead guy in there!" He said. His "Ghost Detector" began going off, except it was playing a song. "Sleep, little girl...Cause when you wake it's gonna be a different world..." The Detector went. "What the fuck is wrong with thing?" He said. He looked around and was terrified. The Old Animatronics were all looking at him. Including all the spare animatronic heads. "Everything will change...Everything will change." the Detector continued. The Spare Endoskeletons were now standing and looking at him. The Animatronic stands of Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie the Bunny were also staring at him. The only thing that wasn't staring at him was the Springbonnie suit, laid against the wall. "The Doors slamming shut, it's gonna C-C-Catch you if you're ready or you're n-n-not." The Man backed up. "What the hell is wrong with this place?!" He said. "So Close your eyes and, Close your eyes and, Close your eyes, C-C-Close your eyes and, Close your eyes and SAY GOODBYE TO SPRING!" The door slowly opened, when it was open a bit, the man could see Chomper outside, an Animatronic Crocodile who had a brown hat. "Hell No." The man said. He ran up to the door and slammed it shut. He quickly locked it. But Chomper wasn't having any of it, and began bashing the door, trying to get it. "I'm going to Chomp into your flesh!" Chomper said outside. The Music continued. "Sleep little girl, 'cause when you wake it's gonna be a different world! Everything will change, Everything, everything will change..." The man began to sweat, it was 4:30 am, almost 5 am. "The Doors slamming shut, it's gonna catch you if you're ready or you're not." The door slammed open, he fell onto the floor and backed up, he was in shock. But Chomper wasn't there, he busted the door open but he was gone. The man looked around, he tried to find a weapon. But he then heard something, a music box. It sounded like a slowed-down version of Popgoes the weasel. "So close your eyes and say goodbye to spring.." In the door was a puppet, but it looked terrifying, it was smiling, yes but there were sharp teeth in it, it had glowing white eyes, its fingers seemed like tentacles. It didn't say anything, it lunged at the man and in an instant, his life was ended.