hoe numb 1

Mr. Haymond wakes up, he yawns. "Ugh, i hate school days, why did i become a principle of an annoying ass school?" He questions himself and his actions. He gets up and gets ready, he decides to wear a suit and tie for today. Anything for his boyfriend, Larry the principal from the school next door. "I'm sure that Larry would love this suit and tie!" Tyler exclaims. Mr. Haymond barges out of his house and runs straight to his car.

Larry's POV:

I wake up, and then i yawn. "Hmmmmmm...." i say tiredly. "I don't wanna get up.." Larry grunts as he lays back down, but then he finally got the balls to get up and ready. He decides to wear a white polo shirt with a dark blue tie, and black pants and brown shoes. "I'm sure this outfit looks dominate enough." Larry says proudly. He kicks his door open and runs to his lamborghini.

Tyler's POV:

I walk into the school, and already hear a blast of annoying children filling the room. I whisper some shit about the annoying children at this school while heading to my office. When i went to my office, and immediately one of my 'hoes' walks up to me.

"Hey Mr. Haymond~" She says in a flirting tone. I land a deadly glare at her, causing her to sweat a bit. "-So, I have been wondering.. that you could use a 'personal assistant~'" I started to feel sick towards her.

"Please, leave my office.." I say sickly. "And just to let you know, i'm not a straight man." I state as i glace over at the woman.

"B-but... Tyler..." The woman studders, I could start to see tears forming in her brown orbs. "I.. I just wanted someone to feel love and affection towards me..." she states sadly.

"I said.. LEAVE" I yell at her, not wanted to hear her annoying ass sad story. "And you know what.. your fired." I say harshly. I see the woman start to shed tears as she runs away. I sigh, the day only started and i'm already tired."

~time skip to lunch time~

"Ah, finally lunch time, a place where i can just sit back and relax." I state as i walk towards the cafeteria. Suddenly i can see 4 girls running towards the hallway. "HEY, YOU THERE, STOP RUNNING THIS INSTANT!" I yell. Suddenly the dark brown haired girl with the puppet on her hand turned around and yelled back at me.

"HAHA, SORRY MR. GAYMOND!" She yells. Making me go into a pure rage. Just as things were just getting better for me, someone has to run along and ruin it. I end up making my way over to the cafeteria, but then i see a suspicious figure standing outside, but it looked extremely familiar, so i get closer and closer towards the window. There i see L-Larry, my true love and my soon to be soulmate. Suddenly i hear a person towards my right say-

"BOOTY SO BIG MY LAWD HAVE MERCY!!" I turn around in a shock and see and those 4 troublemakers at a cafeteria table, there faces were as red as tomatos. It seems as if they were trying hard to hide laughter.

"Is something wrong here?" I question while being enraged. I got no response out of them, so i asked another question. "So did you guys think that it was appropriate to say that?" I say seriously. Still, no response. "It seems that i will have to send you four to detentio-"

"NO!" Yelled the girl with the dark blue walmart hoodie. "Uh, heh oops. Uh please no detention." She begged.

"Why shouldn't i give you guys detention?" I question.

"Well uhm.. uh.. i don't know man.." She gave up on trying to tell me why not to punish them.

"Well now you lost your chances to change my mind." I say as i start writing detention slips for the 4 of them.

To be contined...