Untitled Part 1

"Such an idiot," takemichi whisper while she gently dabbed the wet cloth against Baji's bloodied face. he watches his eyes scrunch shut when takemichi dab the cloth above his eye making him hesitantly pull the cloth away. "Sorry, was I too rough?" Baji shook his head and mumbled to keep going, causing takemichi to sigh. "You really need to stop getting into these fights, Kei. It hurts me every time to see you all bruised up like this."

"I know... I'm sorry."

"You always say you're sorry and yet you keep coming back with more injuries!" takemichi huff, reaching over him to grab the last bandaid. "Listen, I know how important your friends are to you and I'm not asking you to leave your gang. It's just all I'm asking is to stop fighting so much."

He nods his head while letting her put the bandaid on his face. His eyes drift down to the floor in shame while he clenches his fist. Baji already felt guilty enough for coming to her and asking her to patch up his wounds. But since now he knows that it hurts her to see him all bruised up and It's make's him feel really guilty. He doesn't want mitchi to feel that way, that's the last thing he would ever want to do.

A sad sigh leaves her lips as she looks at the bruised boy. he gets down onto his knees and places his hands on mitch's legs, trying to get her to look at him. mitchi doesn't miss the look of sadness in his eyes when her eyes meet his. She gives Baji a reassuring smile as he rubs his thumb against his thigh, "You know I love you right?"

Baji couldn't help but smile back, how could he not? He was in love with takemichi's smile, it had always brought him joy. "I love you too."