twenty two | the return of pandora and elbus

Although Pandora was in no rush to leave camp, Eros surely was. 

"Why can't we just leave in the morning?" Pandora questioned as she stood at the foot of Eros' bed. 

She had only been there an hour or so.  After having kicked everyone out, Eros went through the events of the battle, and how he ended up raising an army of the dead because Pandora was about to die.

"I just - I just really need to get back to school.  Everyone here is great and they've been so kind to me, but it's O.W.L.'s year, Pan.  Do you know how important this is for my future if I ever want to become an Auror?"

Pandora tilted her head in confusion.  "A what?"

Eros sighed in annoyance.

"Please?"

Pandora narrowed her eyes at him, "Fine.  But we have to stay for dinner.  We'll be back to Hogwarts by late tonight."

After that, Pandora insisted on taking Eros on a proper tour around camp.  He showered and freshened up before he appeared back in the room with his typical clothing on - dark jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.  He had his hair down, but as the two made their way outside he threw it up in a bun.

Pandora showed him all of the cabins, introduced him to a few of the other demigods he hadn't met yet, and then brought him to cabin seven.

"This is the Apollo cabin, which is the best cabin." Pandora smiled cheekily.  Eros rolled his eyes.

"Where my dads' cabin?" He asked curiously.

Pandora glanced at him before she focused back on her bed.

"Um.  Well, the cabins represent the 12 Olympians.  Since Hades isn't an Olympian, he doesn't have a cabin here.  You're also the first Hades kid to pop up in, oh, I don't know, 40 or 50 years?"

Eros frowned.

"So just because my dad's the King of the Underworld and not up on Mount Olympus, he doesn't get a cabin here?"

Pandora shrugged, "I guess so.  It's unfair, there's lots of minor gods too that don't have cabins.  It doesn't really make sense.  But during the summer you're more than welcome to stay in the Apollo cabin."

"What do you mean, 'during the summer'?  I'm not coming back here." Eros stated stubbornly.

"What do you mean?  The prophecy, Eros, only with the two of us combined, the help of other demigods, and the gods themselves can we defeat whatever Kronos and Typhon have coming our way.  Plus, you seem to like it here."

Eros sighed.

"I don't want to talk about this now.  When's dinner?"

"After lunch, genius."

Pandora pushed past the small argument she and Eros had and led him back outside.  Camp was already looking much better than just two hours ago.  It seemed like the Athena kids had finally fixed their front door, the grass, plants and trees looked good, and most cabins were back in their normal state.

For the next few hours that led up to dinner, Pandora and Eros assisted whatever demigods needed help.  Eros summoned his skeleton friend Skelly to help Matthias and Logan rebuild the backside of the Hephaestus cabin.

Pandora found herself in and out of the infirmary.  A few demigods were still beat up pretty badly.  Between herself and her brothers, it seemed to be all hands on deck.  Sloane, a daughter of Ares, had her right hand sliced off in battle.  Apparently the Hephaestus kids were already working on a mechanical hand for her.