Melt into Me

Written for Sub Bottom Jimin Fest on AO3:

Jimin was particularly happy about their performance today

Jimin was particularly happy about their performance today. It had come out well and weeks of rehearsals had paid off. They were all in better health and everything had worked out well.

He finished his shower and was lying down on his bed, posting a selfie, thanking ARMY for their endless love and support just like he did after every performance. He was still smiling as his notifications began to blow up. There were so many comments, praising his performance and proclaiming their love for him.

He read them all with a huge smile on his face, his cheeks almost aching. Warmth rushed to his chest and he couldn't help but feel extreme gratitude for all the love they were showering at him. He was really fortunate.

Becoming a part of BTS wasn't easy. Being the last one to join the group, he had very little time to train, unlike the others. He'd worked twice as hard to cement his place in the group. The journey this far hadn't been an easy one either. He wasn't alone though. He had six wonderful members who were with him throughout the journey.

There were several ups and downs. But he'd endured it all and now they were finally in a good place. Though they strived to give their best all the time, so many things in their lives had changed. It wasn't as hard as their initial years. Things were looking up for everyone.

Just as he was about to exit the birdie app, one comment caught his attention. It was an old video—one from several months ago.

What is that doing under this tweet?

Jimin knew he shouldn't do this. His finger hovered over the comment. He shouldn't let these things affect him but before he knew it he was scrolling through the comment sections under his new tweet.

@1xxx_xxx: Ugh! he's too clingy

@2xxx_xxx: Fucking attention seeker

@3xxx_xxx: Why wouldn't Jimin allow Jungkook alone? Can't he see he's uncomfortable?

@1xxx_xxx: He's clearly trying to get away

@3xxx_xxx: I cackled when Jungkook pushed him away

@1xxx_xxx: He is shameless. Look how he keeps going back to him.

His fingers shook and just like that, his thoughts spiraled.

***

The next week was extremely busy with the group recording several performances for the upcoming award shows and promotions. Their schedule was packed. Several interviews and magazine photoshoots were lined up.

When they weren't recording they were practicing and it was late by the time they reached their dorms. He was also taking extra vocal lessons in his free time and began working out to prepare himself for the upcoming concert. So, Jimin was able to avoid hanging out with the youngest for the most part.