🌑Complications🌑⚠️

Aisha, Damon, and Bonnie arrived right back to where they were at.

Damon opened his eyes looking at Aisha, " Well, that got awkward fast. Ahem."

" What happened? Where is everybody?", Bonnie asked as Aisha looked around.

Damon slipped his fingers back into Aisha's hand while Bonnie walked away, " Where are you going?"

Damon and Aisha were walking behind bonnie in the streets of mystic falls with no people around.

" well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire. Either I'm a dead vampire, or Mystic Falls is no longer magic free. What about you, A?", Damon asks her looking at her.

" I can still feel mine too. This is symmetrical to the world that we just came from.", Aisha says looking around.

" Look.", Bonnie says pointing to the mystic grill.

" I definitely blew that up an hour ago.", Damon says making Aisha raise her eyebrows.

" Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the other side we should at least be able to see the living.", Bonnie says.

" Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically.", Damon says.

" I have no idea.", Bonnie says.

Aisha looked at them before peeking up, " I have an idea. We're in an alternative world. It's similar to our world just don't have that much people. Maybe I created by mistake. But then again, I already have an alternative world."

" Alternative world?", Damon asks.

Aisha nodded, " Yeah, it's complicated to even explain so don't ask."

They continued walking into the night laughing at the light jokes Aisha made.
_________________$__________________

Two and a half months later, Damon and Aisha were inside of her bedroom. He sat on her bed holding a teddy bear while she was excited that she got some new 90s clothes because she went shopping for them.

" Okay, so I have this Jean jacket with this Jean skirt.", Aisha says smiling at the jacket.

Damon was listening but his eyes were on on thing. Her ass.

He wanted so badly to take her. I mean, their in a relationship now, so she shouldn't have any excuses as to why she's fighting the temptation. Either way, whether she say no or not yet, he'll respect it. He has no choice.

" Little A, come here.", Damon says making her pause with her white lace panties and bra on.

Her hair was in a curly wig with a bang making her look like a 80s r&b singer.

She walked to Damon and he sat there admiring her.

He admired the way her eyes dilated from big to small. He admired her hip dips and lips.

" Come closer.", Damon spoke in a raspy whisper.

She came closer and he pulled her down, flipping her so she's below him.