Planning the Wedding *Guys Point of View*

Killian~

"What ever you'd like my love. Yes. OK. Have fun. Love you too. Bye" I had just gotten off the phone with Emma. David and Henry dropped what they were doing and stared at me. "What?"

"What happened? Emma sounded kind of mad." David tells me as he crosses his arms. I scratch the back of my head and continue looking through the flip book with pictures of men in fancy suits. David said I was supposed to pick out one for the wedding. Back in the enchanted forest I dont recall ever having to pick out 'fancy suits' such as these.

"Emma and Mary Margret got into a fight about the wedding. Emma didn't like any of the things her mother chose so they are going to start over." I tell him. Henry snickers and continues looking through some suits.

"But that's going to delay the wedding!" I look up from the flip book and smile.

"If that is what Emma wishes then I am happy to delay the wedding." I tell him. He laughs at me.

"Oh your good pirate." Then he continues to help Henry find a suit that will fit him. I flip through one more page and find the perfect suit. The suit was black on the outside and for the inside there was a white shirt with a silver tie and black covering. It was perfect for the wedding. I snap my fingers toward Davids direction to get his attention. He comes over to me and looks at the picture.

"Are you sure you want that one?" He asks me. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Right OK. I'm going to go talk to the tailer." Then he picked up the flip book and walks over to the old man standing by his desk. I waited patiently as the old man glared at me somewhat in discust. I'm not very liked here in Storybrooke. The old man smiles and starts to walk over to me.

"Right this way." The old man says as he motions me to come to a small room with him. I look over at David. I'm not getting in a small room with an old man like that. David laughs at me.

"Its just a fitting room. Your just going to try on the suit. Go ahead." I sigh and follow the old man to the so called fitting room.