Bonus chapter 46.

The end of June.

Her.

Time ticked by hectically for the last 3 months. 

Adriano, Domenico and Mateo are finished school this year. They passed all exams with excellent grandes, applied to their dream university ad a couple of other best universities, they began getting ready for graduation in the beginning of June. Leo and I attended so many parents and parents-teachers meetings in those mere 3 months. 

Work is being done just as regularly since my husband and I want to be free once I reach the 8th month. Bambinos started their summer break. All of us still manage to plan our summer trips in-between all those crazy tasks. 

Quadruplets now speak a lot and are very talkative, just like their siblings were at their age. They walk well and are fond of trying to run around, being unbothered by the fact that they fall and trip at times: they just get up, laugh cutely at the little mistake and carry on trying, being such winsome sweeties. 

We celebrated triplets 10th birthday in March, Tini's 15th birthday on April 10th and quadruplets 1st birthday on  April 19th. All of them had grand, beautiful parties because dates are incredible and memorable. Leo and I had utmost pleasure in spoiling and pampering our babies as their siblings also enjoyed giving their brothers and sisters extra love, appreciation and care. 

I am preparing for a big date for my brand, so I have extra more tasks and responsibilities. It is such a huge moment, I cannot even believe that I achieved such things from scratch on my own. Leonardo also has grand plans, having a major date to celebrate. I don't have words to describe how proud of him I am, he is incredible.

Today is an extremely significant day - our eldest sons are graduating school. Leo and I are unutterably proud of their achievements and goals, we cannot wait to see them blossom into charming, intelligent, kind, diligent, prosperous gentlemen.

Him.

At the moment it is 6AM - too early to get up. Cami is sleeping cutely and I am enjoying my bubble, unable to grasp yesterday's news. I kissed my beloved's baby bump, grinning in utmost joy and excitement, caressing her gorgeous bump lovingly.

My wife is now 23 weeks pregnant, that's her 6th month. Her baby bump is big because we got a huge surprise during yesterday's perfect, cosy and beautiful baby gender reveal. 

Surprise that took us aback, shocked us to the bone and changed all our plans. 

Baby boy and baby girl. 

Cazzo, time froze when we popped a massive balloon, causing enormous amount of blue and pink confetti pour down on us. It took us a tiny moment to realise that we are having twins, but once we wrapped our mind around it, our delight knew no bounds. Bambinos are extra thrilled to bits, so are our families. It was a very unexpected, yet delightful surprise. 

I kissed her perfect belly, one of my arms around her tiny waist. It is mad to believe how often we had multiples; we have only 3 single babies. Nevertheless, I am so fucking euphoric. I cannot wait to meet my little prince and princess. 

"Mhm, our kids want to sleep, daddy."- murmured my beloved, holding my hand cutely. 

"Daddy doesn't want to sleep, though."- I said coarsely, kissing her gorgeous, dainty hips gently. 

"And I can make sure mummy is wide away too."- I spoke smokily, smiling as mellifluous, feathery moan escaped from her once I rubbed her steadily, gladly getting between her slim, sexy as fuck legs.