Meeting The Rest

"So, hope y'all understood about Male and female gametes." Everyone nodded, including me. The lecture continued.

It wasn't boring. I glanced around, to my surprise, every single boy's eyes were on Jisoo, nearly drooling. Of course she's beautiful but isn't it too much? I'm wrong! Not only our flirtatious men but girls were also staring at her! Are all girls in my Class bisexual?

***

"I'm starving. Let's go to the cafeteria?" He asked as she nodded, enthusiastic about the idea. They both were laughing and talking. It didn't go unnoticed by others.

"Hey jaykay!!" Eunwoo dashed to the pair. Taeyong, beomgyu and soobin were behind him.

Stopping at their tracks, Jungkook raised his brows whilst Jisoo grinned. "Eunwoo?" He sounded disappointed. "Mind if we join?" Taeyong butted in, grinning widely at them. "Sure!" Jisoo answered. "Thanks bro!" Soobin beamed. "can we sit there?" Beomgyu asked, pointing towards the table opposite to the window. The rest inclined their heads.

***

"I'm Lee Taeyong." They settled down with chosen food as Taeyong introduced himself, wiggling his brows. "Don't do that man, you look horrible." Soobin blurted. Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Funny." He mumbled.

The rest burst out laughing. "Nice to meet you Taeyong!" She said between her giggles. "I'm Soobin and this is Beomgyu! We both are twins!" Her eyes widened. "Oh my good lord, I didn't knew! You both look different. No offence tho!" She cried. "Fraternal Twins actually!" Beomgyu remarked. "I see—"

"Serious conversation?" A deep voice piped up. The six glanced up and saw Taehyung accompanied by 5 extremely good looking boys. "Hey bro." She sassily flipped her hair. "Whoah! That was good." The blonde one with sharp jaws and plump lips amused. Taehyung snorted.

"Introduce us to her!" Whined a sweet looking guy. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "These tall guys are Namjoon and Jin!" He paused smirking, "This old hag here is Yoongi!" Yoongi glared at him. "This sweet soul is hoseok!" Hoseok grinned, it was the most beautiful smile she ever saw. "Last but shortest is Jimin, our dear mf." Jimin, the blondie punched him on the shoulders. "Mf? Then what are you taehoe?" He sassed, "I like you all already!" Jisoo jumped up from the chair, hugging each one of them.

"There's only 3 chairs here, we'll need 3 more." Jin said, "we'll go get it." Namjoon and Jimin went to snatch chairs from other tables.

Coming back, they all settled down. The other six were silent for the past couple of minutes. "You okay guys?" Jisoo asked, they nodded. "Jungkook seems jealous? I don't know." Namjoon exclaimed, "No! Why should I be? What's the deal anyway." He snapped out of his thoughts, scratching his hair.

"You guys have your hair dyed in different shades and that's both cool and hot!" Jisoo concluded. "Thanks sis." Jin  said. "When's the basketball campaign held?" Beomgyu asked his seniors who shrugged. "Probably after the concert." Jimin replied, munching on Jisoo's fries. "Haven't decided yet, we are invited to the meeting tomorrow afternoon." Yoongi said, yawning. "Are you always like this? Sleepy?" Jisoo asked, the boys burst out laughing at Jisoo's question.

"Ha ha." Yoongi mocked straightening his mint dyed hair.

"What's the time Jaykay?" Eunwoo asked, "11:14..Oh my, we have geometry!" He panicked, "I can hear it! Detention is calling us.." Beomgyu sang, stuffing fries into his mouth.

"Pardon? Who took geo?" Soobin asked, munching aggressively on his burger. "Don't you even know that dustbin?" Eunwoo shaked his head dramatically. "Then you tell me!" Soobin protested. "Miss Xiao, the new chinese transferee." He said proudly.

"It's Mr park's class!" Beomgyu almost yelled. "He said there will be practicals at 11:00.." Jungkook banged his head on the table, remembering the teacher's words yesterday.

"What did you just say?" The burger fell from soobin's hands. "You guys are in real trouble then!" Hoseok have them a thumps up.

Taeyong sipped his Juice. "Of course, We'll die today. Mind praying for our souls, anyone?" Taeyong gazed at his seniors who shrugged. "Mr park's such a guy like who'll conduct practicals at during free periods!" Beomgyu retorted. "He hate letting others breathe, probably." Jin stated nonchalantly.

"But one among us may able to help each ass." Taehyung smirked. "I know that face—" Jimin widened his eyes after seconds of thinking aimlessly. He shot Tae a really? look. Tae nodded, pointing towards his beloved sister, who was very much concentrated on keeping away strands of hair from her face.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Taehyung inclined his head with a sheepish grin at Hoseok's words. "Jisoo? How can she hel- Oh, I get it." Namjoon nodded on understanding their so called idea.