𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

+TWO MONTHS LATER.
MAY 1993

10 MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING.

KENTRELL POV:

I woke up to loud cries coming from the twins room. I saw that Kayla was already trying to get up.

"No, it's okay go back to sleep, ima sort it out." I said to her kissing her cheek. She nodded lying back down.

Walking into the twins room I saw Kai crying. I picked her up hugging her, kissing her face making her calm down.

"It's okay Kai Kai I'm here."

I took both the twins downstairs and put them in their seats. "Your mama should've left you some milk or food somewhere." I said to them.

Kai was still sniffling rubbing her eyes as Kacey was knocked out in his seat, with his hair all in his face.

"K!" I shouted. "WHAT?" She replied. I waited for her to come downstairs as she mugged me but then went to kiss both the twins.

"You called me and didn't reply. What is it?" She said with an attitude.

"Aight now don't get mad, your ass put their bottles and food somewhea and I can't find it." I said to her.

She went to the one of the cupboards and tried to reach for their food. I bit my lip pressing my body behind her.

"Kentrell you know we can't have sex for now, stop teasing me. You have two children you can entertain." She groaned.

I saw Kai make grabby hands towards me making me pick her up kissing her. "Hey fat girl."

She really looks just like me, I feel bad for K.

I her and Kacey to the bathroom, washing them. I looked at Kacey and saw that the scar Kayla was talking about.

It looked liked mine when I was younger. I didn't want him to be like me, hopefully he doesn't turn out bad.

To think that they were born two months ago was insane, I mean they are fully grown their like toddlers.

Putting their clothes on, I took them back downstairs seeing that their food was already there.

Kayla fed Kacey and I fed Kai. "They look so big for their age it's crazy." Kayla said making me hum in response.

"The doctors were confused about that too. As long their healthy that's all that matters." She said feeding Kacey as he asked for more.

"Kai's hair is growing so long." I said playing with her hair. "Gets it from her mama." Kayla replied making me laugh.

"Don't be acting like my hair ain't long too." I said. "Did you forget nappy aswell." She said, plaiting Kai's hair.

Someone knocked the door making me grab my strap. Opening the door, I see it was Ben.

"Waddup, I come to see your kids. Ay, come here right now." He said allowing himself and his fat ass girl in.

Ben's girl walked into the kitchen and was on her phone while Ben stuck by me.

"Look at lil top and lil Kayla." Ben said picking up Kacey.

"If you don't put my son down." I said making him put Kacey on the couch.

I turned cartoons on for them, as me and Ben sat down. Kayla went off somewhere to do whatever she does.

"Have you told her?" Ben asked me.

"No nigga I ain't gonna tell her. Plus what makes everything worse is that Kacey is gonna be just like me but 10x stronger. She gonna find out I mean look at the scar." I showed him making him nod.