chapter 1

On a stormy night, the little girl wrapped in a sheet of cloth at the threshold of the orphanage constantly crying, frightening with every thunderstorm. Soon the lady in mid 40 opens the gate and picked the girl up "beautiful" was the first word that left her mouth.
The girl was none other than shehnaaz.
Twenty two years later
A girl in a small neat room sitting on prayer mate raising hand in the air, glistening eyes with water, with trembling lips appealing God to bestow his mercy upon her and her Ama Ji whose health is deteriorating with passing day. She wonders what will she do after her she is the only person she knows in the entire world. Her ama Ji used to work in an orphanage after her husband died, but because of her, she was thrown out of the orphanage.
She remembered, how she protected her from the bullies of the orphanage and always give her hope that Allah will make everything alright.
8-year-old pretty girl sitting alone writing a diary to detach the burden she had in her heart, the diary was her only friend.
Her ama Ji taught her Quran afterward whenever she feels heavy and suffocated she recites Quran which helps to keep her sane.
Now as ama Ji's health is worsening so she is demanding her to say yes to the proposal which came two weeks ago she wants her to settle down as soon as possible.
Shehnaaz pov
I don't know when things will get alright when I start to think that everything is alright now the next second I get proved wrong, I was happy some days back, but unexpectedly ama Ji got ill doctors are saying she has a hole in the heart, I never knew this she was fine back then, and after being diagnosed she started compelling me to get married, I don't know how that boy saw me and send a proposal I have no idea about it. Two weeks ago his mother came with a proposal she seemed kind, humble she appeared to be rich. As I have to low my guards for my mother's happiness so I said yes I hope the future will be filled with happiness not immense, just for surviving.
Azlaan pov
Since the day I have seen her I could not get her out of my mind man she is making me insane, how can someone so cute innocent her almond-shaped eyes milky skin cute button nose well only one glimpse of someone's picture makes me this insane I never thought that a few days back when I was returning home from a company I saw an old woman walking alone on the road I offered her lift to her home, she was a nice lady her phone range and beautiful picture of a girl displayed on the screen. I froze the second I saw her she looked like a fairy, I couldn't focus on the caller name the picture was enough to knock me out, I questioned the lady about the caller she said it was her daughter then I dropped the lady at her home and make my mind to send a proposal for her, the funniest thing I don't even know if she is single or not, well my mother says we should not accept defeat before the battle, maybe any of my virtue works and made her mine, next day I talked to my mother and convincing her was never a difficult task, she obliged to my request and went to her home luckily, she is single, but they don't reply to my proposal.
Hope for the best when they will say yes I won't take time to make her mine.