The surprise

I sat there on my bed thinking about what i sould do. There were four weeks till school started. Yay back to the eight hours a day five days a week where i have no friends and get bullied for the way i look. Note my sarcasm. Really though its not all bad at least i dont have to be at home being abused by my father and my mom just standing there watching not giving a fuck what happens to me. But thats just my life i guess and just have to deal with that.

So as I'm sitting on my bed my parents call me from the living room. Wonder what they want .-. "What do you need" i ask with a slight attitude but they dont seem to notice. "Well Cecile. We have some news." My dad said. "Okay shoot." i reply "Well, we're moving next week, to California your father and I got relocated for work and we need you to start packing. We're sorry its a bit short notice but i guess this is our opportunity to all have a fresh start." my mother said calmly "Wait.. What? We're moving? Do we even have a house? What about school?" i say a bit panicked "We already found a house and we've already payed for it this is the real deal and we're sorry Cecile. Youre getting transfered to a School in California and as i said this is a good way for you to maybe start over and maybe even make a few friends?" She said "Alright mom. I guess i have to start packing.." but before i could go run into my room and think about everything that was going on they stopped me told me they loved me (definitely lying) then i walked back to my room.

I went ahead and got started just so i could go ahead and get it over with. I took down my possibly 37 band posters including my favorite black veil brides shirt that i hung on the wall because it had started fading and threw them all in one of the boxes my dad put in my room.

Right when i got done packing most of my things practically all that was left was my laptop, my guitar, and some clothes my parents had already sent off all of the furniture to the new house. Hopefully I'm not as much of an outcast at my new school. I probably will be. I put my small bag of blades in my bag that i practically take everywhere just for safe keeping hoping my parents wouldnt find them. I made a small bed on the floor with a few blankets from a box. And fell asleep listening to Falling in Reverses song im not a vampire

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you for reading this chapter this is my first story and if you all like it and im sorry if this chapter was a little boring i will update asap everytime i make a new chapter so i hope you all enjoy ✌ love you my kittens (That is basically what i have just decided to call you guys hope you like yer nickname lul)