Four am

Hello guys. So I'm very happy to say that my first chapter got 233 reads and my second got 219 and I just uploaded them yesterday! Thank you to everyone who is reading this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 3
I woke up the next morning from the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up straight and grasped my phone from under my pillow.
"Hello"
"Hey" it was Emily
"How are you?" I said
"I'm okay. You?"
"Im good."
A long moment of silence.
"OKAY I'm still freaking out about yesterday!" Emily said half screaming.
"SAME!" I shouted back.
"I need to go shopping it will definitely calm
me down." Emily said in an excited tone.
And that's when I realized that it four o'clock after midnight.
"EM?! Why are you calling me at four am?!" I was truly frustrated.
"So we're not going shopping?"
"Ugh!" I hung up and went back to bed.

When I woke up I took a shower, put on some clean clothes, and jogged downstairs.
"Good Morning sleepy head." My mom said while she was drizzling some syrup in my pancake.
I haven't told my mom about the man and I wasn't planning to because she had to travel a lot for her job, which meant I stayed home alone a lot. I was pretty sure that if I told her she'd quit her job and come work in my school just to keep an eye on me.
"Morning mom" I explained to my mom why I woke up late.
"Let me guess, she wants to go shopping" My mom said with a huge smile on her face.
I laughed "Same old Emily."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry nothing really happens in this chapter but next chapter will have some excitement. I promise!
Feedback would be appreciated. Leave a comment telling me what you think of my story so far.