31

I happily skip down the road to bus stop but it was taking longer then usual. Shit I went the wrong way.

I turned back around to Romans house and then retraced my steps.

"Ma'am you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to the gates of the house to see that it was Dave speaking.

"Which way is the bus stop. I think I went the wrong way."

"That way."

I pointed to the right and he nodded at me. I nodded back and started to skip again.

"You want me to drive you?"

"I'm fine thank you Davey!"

"Davey?" He asked rubbing his forehead.

"Nickname. Means your my friend."

"Glad am your friend Sof."

I nodded at him and started to skip down the road to the bus stop. The world felt clean.
I like that feeling. When it feels like nothing is going on even though I'm walking in the direction of hell.

I could see the bus station in the distance so I decided to walk faster so that I could take a break and sit down. I messaged Roman that I was okay and that I was at the bus station and he sent me a thumbs up back.

I sat there for a while tapping my nails on my phone and tapping my feet on the ground to the beat of my favourite song.

"Right now?" The words were very faint. I couldn't quite make out who said it but I hid my phone in my top secret pocket and stood up.

There were two people I just couldn't tell where they were. I walked away from the bus stop walking backwards so that I was facing the bushes behind it.

All of a sudden I felt a hand wrap around my waist and a bag thrown over my head. I was thrown over someone's shoulder and the only thing I saw was a mask.

"Get her in the van before our heads get cut off."

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was left alone with no one specific next to me. I guess I could use it as practice to stop my addiction from her.

I went into the kitchen to make something to eat. I'm really not in the mood to be standing so I just made a quick chicken salad.

I went back into the living room and took a few bites of it before taking out my phone to message Akio and Azrael.

I told them to come over so they'll be here in about 5 minutes. I finished my salad and went to the door since they were here.

To be honest that was quite fast. Usually they are slow walkers.

"Dude are you good?" Akio said panting.

"Did you run here?" I said placing my hands on both of their shoulders.

"I mean you told us to come over with no context." Azrael said also panting.

"Go chill." I said letting them inside.

"I just told you guys to come here because I'm bored."