CHAPTER-14

I audibly exhaled looking at the luxurious gigantic apartment in front of me. I walked to the building and entered the elevator. I checked my phone to see the floor and flat number. I pressed the number which is the last floor, leaned on the wall, slowly the door closed,but a muscular arm came in between and prevented it from closing.

I raised my head to see the person, only to see a gorgeous man standing there. He raised his long hand to press the floor button but dropped it. Same floor as mine. He looked at me for a second and stood beside me. Suddenly the atmosphere felt so hot, I fanned my hand to get some air. I wonder how he was wearing a 3 layered suit.

After 10 minutes, we reached the top floor

After 10 minutes, we reached the top floor. I heard the ding sound and sprinted out of the lift. I can feel that he is following me. I pressed the calling bell. He stood behind me. I turned around and found him standing close to me. Maybe I didn't see the flat number properly. I tried to walk but he took a step forward and I glued to the door. He leans and leans, I felt his hot breath on my forehead. I felt his left wrist brushing against my wrist. Before I could move, the door behind me opened and I lost my balance. I made grabby hands, my hands found his suit. I grabbed it, he also lost his balance and we both fell on the floor.

He wrapped his arms around me, securely. Devyn, you're going to crush her. Get up brother. Brother? Oh god.
His hand slightly brushes my waist, I bit my inner cheeks not to giggle. I am extremely ticklish. He stood up and offered his hand, his jaw slightly dropped, eyes enlarged. I followed his vision and found my skirt raised a little showing my thighs. I corrected my skirt,got up and stood beside Ingrid.  I just Mother earth to open up and swallow me.

He went inside and we are standing in the doorway

He went inside and we are standing in the doorway. She pulled me inside and we both settled on the sofa. She looked at me and burst into laughter.
Ingrid stop, you're embarrassing me. I hide my face behind the pillow.
But.. But that was…. Oh man. Next time I will be more careful if I wear skirts. Again she laughed like crazy, supporting herself on the sofa.
You… .. I took the pillow and was about to smack her head but she ran away. I chased her, out of nowhere I saw her brother Devil wozani- wait what was his name?  Devyn Vozenilek, my little voice corrected me. When I heard Ingrid's last name, I asked her to repeat, come on, it's a weird name. It more sounds like buttowski or wazowski.

I tried to slow down but I ran into him. My head hit his chest, which is like a rock. I rubbed my head and apologized immediately. He chuckled, rubbing his chest. I blushed looking down.

Are you going back? I thought you were staying. Take a break devyn. Sometimes I doubt you are even human? She said, I know how much she is missing him.

He signed and pulled her to a hug. I am sorry, Ingrid. I have an important dinner meeting with my foreign clients. I can't cancel. Zaha is here right? Why don't you two go out and eat? But take bodyguards with you. Her face instantly fell after hearing the bodyguard.

If you want, come with me, I don't want your so-called bodyguards. Stop  controlling my life. She shouted with glistening eyes and ran upstairs.

He looked at her disappearing figure. His eyes showed how much he got hurted by her words. I went near him.

Hey, don't worry. She will be alright. I will take care of her. It's just that she hates having them around her 24/7.”

But it's for her safety and I can't take any risk in that matter”. He said blankly and went not before closing the door with a thud.

I went upstairs and found her laying on the bed facing the ceiling blank. He shook her, and she turned to the other side.

Don't be sad. He said it's for your safety. I can't say anything about this.
You know, once I wanted to walk in the park. I Wanted to play with children who always played there freely. But it never happened. When I told them my wish, the next day they took me there. But that place was empty. No children were playing around. They bought the whole park just for me to play. Even though I never got a genuine friend in life, that was before. Now I got you. You never judged me for what I am.
I can relate to myself, even my parents never allowed me to go out. I thought to myself. Hey, how about watching movies? I will make your favorite  Rosemary Parmesan popcorn. Come on, come on, Ingrid! Gooooo. I said pulling her up.
Okay. I am moving. Lazily she went to take the remote. I went downstairs to make popcorn. Arrghhhh. These tall people, just to take ingredients from the cupboard, I have to jump like ten times. I pulled the chair, and stood on it. I got all the ingredients and made it quickly.

I wrapped the quilt around myself and she played the movie Booksmart. Ingrid I have watched it like a thousand times. Put another one. I whined.
Zaha, you are no fun. I too watched it, but it was too good to ignore. Let's watch it together. I nodded my head. We were halfway through the movie but she paused it.

Are you running out of your popcorn? I asked, munching my popcorn.
No. She showed her bowl. Have you ever gone to a club? Dancing your ass off to the loud music. She said dreamily.

No. I pouted. Then we are going. She raised her hands up and the popcorn fell on us. Then we are going. She declared.

But what to wear? I didn't- she cut me off, did you forget that I live here? I have everything in my wardrobe, but never had a chance to wear them.

I'm in. I shouted happily. I have never gone to a club before so I'm really excited to go. But little did I know that someone would crush it at the end of the night.

Do comment and press the star button🙏
Sowy sowyyyyy, for the late update. Pweaseeeeee vote after reading. I can see many of you are reading, pweaseeeeee 🥺🥺🥺 press the star button.