Chapter 5

Y/n's pov:

I woke up really early, so I can leave the school without seeing anyone. I get out of bed shower, get ready and pack some clothes for this weekend. Luna's still sleeping so I sneak out, I walk out of the school and head down the path. I have a broom hidden in the forest so I can quickly grab it and go.

I get to Lucy-Anne's parents house and knock on the door, Lucy-Anne is still at school, so it's fine if I knock. Her parents open the door, "hi hun, come in" her mom says, "thanks, how's he doing?" "he's doing great dear" she replies, "good!" I walk upstairs and into his room, "hey buddy" I pick him up and give him a hug, "I missed you" I put him the ground, "mum play" he says grabbing his stuffed animals.

I sit down with him and we play with his toys, I wish I could be with him for longer, maybe I could take him back to school. No, that won't work, people could find out, but at least I'd get to see him more. But then father would find out, that wouldn't be good for anyone and Mattheo would find a way to see him, I wish I didn't have him but I don't know what I'd do without him.

Luna's pov:

I woke up and Y/n wasn't here, I've been looking for her all day and she isn't anywhere to be found, where could she have gone. I hope she's ok where ever she is, I walk up to the Harry, Ron and Hermione, "hey have you guys seen Y/n?" I ask, "no, sorry Luna" "that's ok, thanks" I walk away, I see Neville and walk up to him, "have you seen Y/n?" I ask him, "no I haven't, is everything ok?" he asks, "I hope so" I reply.

Neville and I go around for a while, she's been missing all day, "oh, maybe Cedric will know" I say and we run over, "Cedric, have you seen Y/n today?" I ask, "no I haven't, why?" he asks, "because Y/n's missing, no ones seen or heard from her all day" I say.

Mattheo's pov:

We're walking down the hall past Luna, Cedric and Neville "Y/n's missing, no ones seen or heard from her all day" Luna says, "Y/n's missing?" I cut in, "yea, do you know where she is?" Luna asks me, "no, why would I know?" I roll my eyes and walk away with my friends, she's probably with the kid, where is that though. She's going to show up tomorrow with a stupid excuse like, I was visiting my friends from my old school or something like that.

Y/n's pov:

It's getting late now and I don't have time to go back to school so I'm just staying here for tonight and leave tomorrow evening, I hope everyone's doing ok back at school, when I get back to school I'll just make up a dumb excuse. I get Caleb ready for bed and I tuck him in, "goodnight buddy" I say, "night mum" I close the door. Now that he's in bed I can go to sleep, so I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

Sunday

I woke up because I heard Caleb crying, so I jumped out of bed and went to his room, "hey, what's wrong" I pick him up and he cries on my shoulder, "don't worry you're ok" I say rubbing his back. He slowly starts catching his breath and then he stops crying, "how'd you sleep?" I ask, "good" I put him down and we walk into the kitchen to get breakfast, I give him cereal and a banana then I take him to get ready.

I get him ready and put him down to play so I can get ready too, once I'm ready we pack a bag of snacks and things, then we go to the park for a few hours. At the park he plays with other kids, picks some flowers and he has lunch. After a while there we have to get back so I can pack my things and head back to school, we get back to the house and I take him upstairs. I set him on the bed while I pack up my things, I take him to his room for a nap and to say goodbye before I leave.

"Goodbye my sweet angel, I love you" I say giving him a hug, "I love you mama" he says and I tuck him into his bed, "I'll see you next weekend" I say, "Ok, bye bye" he smiles and I turn off his light and walk out. I say goodbye to Lucy-Anne's parents and grab my bags, I then travel back to Hogwarts. Once I arrive back at Hogwarts I go to my room and unpack, when I'm done I head downstairs to the Great Hall where everyone is for dinner.

I walk to my table and sit down with Luna, "Y/n? Where have you been?" she questions, "I was visiting my old friends, I'll probably do that every weekend" I say smiling, "Yea, visiting your friend" Mattheo says, as he was walking by our table when I said that. "You should just tell everyone the truth Y/n-" I cut him off, "Not here" I say glaring at him, "Why? Are you embarrassed?" He says, I stand up and grab his arm, "Let go of me loser" he says but I pull him with me.

I pull him out of the dining hall, "What the fuck was that?" I shout, "I just thought you should stop lying to everyone" he acts like he cares, "You know people won't like you for this either right?" I say, "I don't really care, people don't like me anyways" he says, "That's understandable, but anyways just leave me alone ok? Don't talk to me, just stay away from me" I demand, "Sooner or later people are going to find out, don't piss me off, or it'll be very soon" he spits.

He walks back into the Great Hall, I take a breath and follow him in. I sit back down next to Luna, "Hey everything ok?" she asks, "Yea, he's just being an asshole" I reply, "What was he talking about Y/n?" she asks, "He's just being a jerk about my dad, I don't really want to go into detail" "Yea, that's fine, sorry he's being this way" she apologizes, "No need to apologize, I'll live" I smile and she goes back to eating dinner, "Excuse me" I get up and walk out of the hall.

I go lay down in my bedroom, it's been a long day, I miss Caleb and Mattheo's being an asshole like usual. How am I supposed to be nice to him, he just threatened to tell everyone about my son and now if I say anything to him he's going to tell everyone.

Mattheo's pov:

We walk back to the common room after and sit down on the couches, "Hey so Mattheo, what was that all about with Y/n?" Draco asks, "Oh she's just being a bitch so I had to put her in her place" I shrug, "Good job man, she's so annoying" Blaise says, "I know, I want her to go back to her old school" we all laugh.

We continue hanging out and talking shit about people, smoke a couple joints and just relax. We're all exhausted and probably going to bed soon, they're trying to tell me I couldn't get any girl in this school, what a joke. "I could totally get any girl in this school what, you're stupid if you think I can't" I laugh, "Pansy?" Blaise asks her, "Pansy doesn't count" I bargain, "Alright alright, wanna make a bet then?" Draco asks, "Your on" we make intense eye contact.

"Get Y/n to fall in love with you, if you don't you have to get yourself expelled" Draco says, "Y/n? You're kidding right?" I reply, "You said any, she's any" he smirks, "Fine, I'll do it" I glare at him. "Good" he sits back in his chair, shit Y/n, she hates me. I got her to fall for me once though, I can do it again, I just don't know how I'm going to win her back.

"Go talk to her now" Draco says, "She's probably sleeping" I reply, "I don't care... Actually you have until Halloween for her to fall in love with you" he says, "Are you kidding?" I exclaim, he shakes his head. I get up, "Where are you going?" Blaise asks, "To talk to Y/n, have to find a way to embarrass myself so she'll feel bad for me" I storm off.

Y/n's pov:

I'm just relaxing in my bed, a couple tears fall down my face. I'm tired and stressed, I hate how everything is going at this school. I hear a knock on my door, I get up and answer it, "What do you want?" I question, "I'm sorry" Mattheo says, "What?" "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to blackmail you, it was wrong," he sighs.

"Yea I know, is that all?" I ask, "Please Y/n, I'm serious, I feel really bad," "Good!" I agree, "What?" "Good, you should feel really bad, I hope you feel like the worst person in the world. You threatened the thing I love most in the world, so I hope you feel like a piece of shit," I spit.

"I do, I'm so sorry," he sighs, "Apology not accepted, bye Mattheo," I shut the door in his face. I walk back over to my bed and lay down, I sigh. That was weird, I know he didn't actually mean it, I don't know why he would say something he doesn't mean. It doesn't make sense, but I won't let it ruin my night.

I turn off my light and finally fall asleep.