68. His choice!

"Young Madame, face is not that important, besides if one day Young Master was really taken away by someone else or by your good friend, isn't that will be even more embarrassing?"

What he said made a lot of sense, you actually had no way to refuse him.
That's not right but you suddenly reacted "What nonsense are you talking about? we are just looking for him to eat together, you look like.. you are here to catch a bad people.!"

He rubbed his head and smiled awkwardly.

"Alright, as long as Young Madame is willing to come, it's more important than anything."

You and Minho walked together for 10 minutes around and you felt that Minho took you around along the way, it seemed that he didn't come to find Jungkook but to walked around!! very quickly he stopped at the entrance of a restaurant.

"Young Madame, this is the place." you followed his line of sight, through the glass you saw two people sitting by the window, Jungkook and Yuri were not sitting face to face but side by side.

She held the menu and kept talking to Jungkook, her collar was titled down but not much exposed, it's just that look ... doing unintentionally or on purpose!

"Wow, did you see that, Young Madame? you saw it with your own eyes, You saw Kim Yuri sitting next to Young Master, they sat so close to each other and she even exposed her shoulders, what she did was obviously harbouring evil intentions, do you still believe her?"

You keep stared at the two people inside the restaurant in silence, Minho keep gossiping "Young Madame, let's go in?"

"No." you saw that Minho was about to go in, you quickly grabbed his clothes stopping him from going in, you looked at the direction quietly, Suddenly Jungkook seemed to have noticed something as the light in the corner of his eyes swept towards direction, you immediately felt it and quickly pulled Minho before hiding somewhere, you're so scared that both of you hid in a corner avoiding Jungkook's sight.

.........

"Young Master Jeon, do you think we should eat this or this?" Yuri deliberately leaned forward with the menu, slowly approaching Jungkook, she was wearing a very elegant perfume today and applied makeups perfectly, she looked pure and flawless, she have confident in herself, If Jungkook doesn't like you, she should be able to gain his favor through her hard work, after all with her looks, she didn't believe that he wouldn't be move.

As she was speaking, she noticed he was staring outside, she also followed and stood up "Young Master Jeon, what's wrong? What's outside?"

"Nothing." he retracted his gaze as his eyes gained their coldness, she smiled gentle and asked what he like "Anything, you order." he sharply looked at her as she was so close to him, Yuri was shocked at first but slowly she through it through.

A cold man like him would be as hard to melt as ice before he got his heart but once this ice mountain melted, he would be even hotter than a piece of flint.!

She must not miss him!
She must get his good impression!

She keep her gentle smile and ordered making Jungkook frowned because she ordered the things he likes to eat, Yuri shyly said that she accidentally knew, Jungkook raised his brow and question, at last Yuri exposed blushing that she got information from his brother's little investigation before cooperation.

You, who had been hiding looking at both person, Minho couldn't help but retch "Damn! Young Madame, your best friend is really too disgusting, what is she thinking? look at her expression, you still want to tell me now? isn't she that kind of person?"

Only then Minho realized that you're too quiet after he finished ridiculing, he turned around to looked at you only to found cold eyes and expressionless face same as usual Jungkook's!