•°14°•

You can run, you can hide...but he always finds.

____________

"So I'm here to get you little one..."

"What...?" I said and gulped in fear. I couldnt recognize his voice. I was sure it wasn't suga.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

He chuckled and I pulled out my phone  and shined a flash on his face.

My eyes widen in fear as I started taking steps back.

In a swift moment, he grabbed my hands, turned me around and choked my neck with a bat. I struggled around to free myself as he applied more pressure on it. I felt my neck hurting a lot.

"Who the hell are you?!?!" I yelled with all my power but my voice came lower than expected.

He again laughed and removed the bat from my neck.

"Fuck it JK." He said.

I ran out of the shop which was on the corner of the floor. I ran anywhere but away from that place when suddenly I heard a scream.

I immideatly halted on my steps as I recognized the familiar scream.

"Suga..." I whispered.

"SUGA!!" I yelled with all my power as my heart thumped in my chest.

All the lights of the mall switched on back again. I shut my eyes for a second and opened them again.

No...please...

All I found was jungkook and his members surrounding a body. The world around me stopped as jungkook turned his head towards me and flashed me a smirk.

"Looking for this, babydoll?"

He said as he pointed his bat at sugas body.

"Fuck you Jeon!!!!" I screamed and ran towards him at a high speed.

I pushed jungkook to side and sat down on the floor looking at suga who had blood all over his face.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw his eyes slightly open.

"Y-y/n...run..." he said weakly.

"Please y/n.." he begged and I shook my head.

"Dont worry. Everything's gonna be fine. You'll be fine. Stay strong Yoon-"

I got cut off when I felt someone grab my hair from behind. I screamed in pain as he made me stand up. He pushed me behind making my back hit the railing as I was half bent.

"Stop!!" I yelled.

"Let's end this game of hide & seek? Shall we?" He said while smiling at me creepily.

"Jungkook stop!! Fucking stop it right now!!" I screamed as tears rolled down from the sides of my face.

"You should've known the consequences  before running away from me. You're in big trouble, baby."

"Why? Why are you doing this? Can't you just stop it? You've hurted me enough already..."

"What?! I've hurted you enough?! I hurted you?!" He scoffed.

"When was that?" He smiled.

"Jungkook please just--"

"What happens if you fall from here? Just some broken bones...right?" He said being dead serious.

"Shoud we test that out? Hmm, baby?" He said while getting dangerously close to my face.

I shook my head a little as small sobs escaped my mouth.

"Open your eyes baby." He commanded in a dominant voice.

I slowly did as he said and found his face millimeters away. And then, I felt his lips attached to mine.

He inhaled a sharp breath and looked  at my face. I was unable to turn my head because of his tight grip on my scalp.

He slightly bit my lower lip and then stopped. I could feel him smirk at me and then, I felt myself being pulled harshly.

I fell on the ground with a thud. I looked up at him when my eyes widen in fear as I saw him raising his bat high.

"No...." I whispered.

"J-jungkook. Please...D-don't...Please.." I begged in fear as I felt fat tears rolling down my face continuously.

The fear I felt was unexplainable.

I tried crawling back but before I could, I felt myself getting hit on the side of my head. I fell onto the side with my head low.

My eyes, half shut. I felt blood dripping down my face.

The pain was unbearable and I felt it stinging badly.

I was awake. I didnt fall unconscious. And then, I felt someone's presence right next to me. I was unable to see anything due to tears and pain.

"From now on, you're destroyed. I'll give you no chance of escape...or hope. It's all your fault baby."

"Now, I'll make you pay for the consequences of your mistakes. Let's show you how to behave like a good girl."

He said while caressing on the spot where he hit which added more pain to the wound. I scrunched my face in pain and soon was unable to feel or see anything as I fell unconscious.

________________

HAH! TROLLED YOU GUYS!!

Vote |Comment | follow