Part 15

I was sitting at Leah's grave until the sun set and decided to find a place to sleep since I was not going back to Derek's for a while. I had found the entrance to a secret network of tunnels underground in the woods and found this perfect. I shifted into a wolf after neatly folding my clothes and placing them somewhere I would remember them.

(Scott's Pov)

We arrived after school which ended early because of some incident. I could smell Derek's anger before we could enter the loft and walked in confused.

"What The Hell happened?" I asked Derek who was doing push-ups.

"Leave it Scott." Derek said and stopped working out.

Stiles seemed to catch on that something was not right but before we could ask anything Klaus and Kol came in yelling: "WHERE'S ALEX!!"

"What's wrong, why do you need her?" I asked and Peter came downstairs before saying: "She's not answering her phone, she just disappeared!"

"Void says that is't not like her to do something like this." Stiles said worried, he too had become attached to her, like most of us have.

"Well, let's wait 'till dark and if she's not here we start searching for her." I stated and everyone nodded. "Well, if you have it settled we should head back to New Orleans. Family stuff." Kol said and we nodded. They left and Kai was back in Mystic Falls which meant it was just us werewolves left in Beacon again.

***Time skip brought to you by a over dramatic sour wolf***

It's currently 8 am, we kinda fell asleep. Alex has not returned and everyone's worried while Peter's going crazy, its weird seeing him like this but we can all see that he cares for Alex deeply.

"Let's stay together, we need all of our senses since she hides her scent." I stated and everyone nodded, except Derek whose been acting extra weird since Alex disappeared.

"I'm staying here." He said and we all asked him to come but he refused. Now I knew he didn't like her much, since the start. He thought she was going to plan something against us, she had all the contacts needed to bring the world to it's knees.

We left Derek behind and searched the whole of Beacon for Alex but she was no where. "Maybe she's in the woods?" Liam suggested and I nodded. Liam looks up to Alex not only like a mother, since his died not long ago but as an Alpha.

We headed to the woods and searched. "Alex, ALex!" Lydia yelled she too liked Alex very much. They were friends and we could all see that Lydia felt like Alex was her sister. She once even said that she believes Alex and Allison would've liked each other.

We had decided to stop for a while and Stiles made a fire thanks to Void. "I think Derek has something to do with Alex's disappearance. Think about it... he doesn't like her, since the start." Theo said and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

Peter growled and said: "Well it makes sense. While I was in the shower I could hear fighting."

We all sat down and Stiles said: "Has no one seen the broken look in Alex's eyes during the whole incident?" "And after she was normal again." Lydia stated. "When she saw Leah and her brother as well." Malia said.

"I wonder what someone could've done to her to make her this scared, this hurt, this... broken." I wondered out loud.

We heard a rustle in the distance and all stood up ready to attack. "Mr. Argent?" I asked once the person was in eyesight. "I asked him for help." Malia said. "Please just call me Chris." he said and I nodded.

"I've found a lead if you want, I can take you there?" he said and we all were up in a second.

"I smell death." Malia stated and Peter said: "It makes sense she'd be here. Alex buried Leah here, next to the nematon."