...no

"Almost 80 years, Percy. I missed you." 

Percy would have fallen if he hadn't been sitting already. As it was, he was having difficulty breathing. "I am so sorry." 

"Your father left me a message. He said that he's sorry but all new gods go through this." 

"He knew!?" Percy roared and the building shook. 

Estelle's hands tightened on her bamboo cane and the priestesses fled, the youngest pausing by the door and looking sad before she vanished. 

"He did. He also knew we both would have been killed by the journey if you had not been turned." 

"I missed your entire life. You were 8 yesterday! What did you do for a living, did you marry? Children, grandchildren!" 

"Calm down and I'll tell you. Can we speak the native tounge? It's been a long time since I spoke English." 

Percy nodded and Estelle side down on the dias until she was sitting, blue eyes sparking and making her grey hair stand out even more. 

 "You actually met one of my grandchildren." She said in Japanese. "The youngest, Ayako, is the one who fetched me. Congrats, you're an uncle." 

Percy remembered the child who couldn't have been older than Estelle had been. 

"There is also Kenjiro, who is a hunter, and a good one at that. And Hanataro, who is the villages best warrior. My daughter died giving birth to Ayako but I've had a good life, Percy. You don't have to worry about me." 

"What about your spouse? Did you find someone?" 

Estelle smiled. "I did. He died almost a decade ago. I have better genes, it seems." 

Percy took a deep breath. "Tell me everything." 

And so his sister, high priestess of the Sleeping God, did. 

___________
Percy looked out at the sea, the waves gently lapping at the sand beneath his feet. 

"After we crashed, the villagers took us both in. At first they tried to help you, but you kept sleeping and they eventually noticed that the harvests grew more plentiful, children stronger, diseases were cured more easily in the area you were in. I'm not quite sure what happened but you were declared a god, and a shrine had been built where we landed by the time I turned nine. You were placed there and watched over by my adopted family, and then me and eventually priestesses were chosen, daughters from the original families of the village. People have come from all over to worship but only the priestesses and I have seen you in 65 years or so."

Percy rubbed his eyes. "Anything else?" 

Estelle grinned. "I may have told them "Under the Sea" was your favorite song in "The Heavens"." She looked delighted by this. "In English too. Its hilarious. I can't believe I haven't been busted yet. It's a solemn affair and everything. They sing it on the anniversary of us crashing every year." She doubled over laughing, almost exactly like Paul would have. 

"I didn't even raise you and you pranked the schist out of me." 

Estelle laughed. "Its in my blood, big brother. It's one of my only memories before we left. Can you- can you tell me about Mom and Dad. I don't know their names." 

Percy gave Estelle a one armed hug. "Mom's name was Sally Jackson, and she was the best person on the planet. I have multiple sources and my own experiences to back this up. When I was young, she worked super hard to support us, and always came home smelling like candy. Her favorite color was blue and she made cookies and cake and fudge and everything she could blue. She was always there for me, even though she was mortal and couldn't protect me, she did everything she could. When she met you father, Paul Blofis, I didn't like him at first, but he made her so happy. He was a teacher at Goode High School, and he tried to help me as much as he could, even when my pegasus, Blackjack, put hoofprints in his car."

"I remember that!" Estelle grinned. "He cried." 

Percy laughed. "Well, he loved his car."