Bonus chapter 47.

Domenico's P.O.V.

The second Teo and I woke up, we quickly did our routines and dashed downstairs, seeing Adri rush down the stairs.

"Are letters here?"- my brothers and I asked our parents, being excited nerve wrecks. 

"Sì, ragazzi."- replied mamma with loving smile as papa put lots of letters on the island. 

We glanced at the pile, feeling so damn nervous about the answers from universities. 

"Everything will be alright, boys."- assured papa genuinely, sitting down next to mamma, hugging her from the side as she leaned on him, their hands intertwined on her cute baby bump. 

My brothers and I nodded and approached the island, sitting down. We took the first set of 3 letters, reading them attentively. The three of us applied to different universities, including our desired one. 

Oxford, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia, University of Bologna - all of them are open for the three of us with equal opportunities. We are happy about that, we genuinely are, but the most wanted letters are yet to be opened. 

Papa and mamma smiled warmly and comfortingly at us and we took deep breaths, reading Harvard's letters. 

"I got in!"- stated Adri, Teo and I at the same time, grinning like crazy. 

We squeezed our parents tightly, absolutely thrilled to bits and delighted. 

"Oof, sorry."- we mumbled, realising that we might be hugging mamma too tightly. 

"It's alright, guys."- she replied lovingly, retuning our squeezing hugs. 

Sì, sì, sì, sì, sì! We did it! We got in university of our dreams! 

"We are extremely proud of you, ragazzi. You did such a great job."- stated papa proudly and joyfully, smiling at us. 

"You are incredible, boys. Your dad and I love you immensely."- spoke sweetly mamma as our excitement only leaped. 

We hugged them affectionately, being so grateful for their support: they are the ones, who kept us afloat when it was tough, who gave us unconditional love when we needed it the most, who cared about us when we didn't do that ourselves, who cheered and rooted for us at all times, who encouraged us and beloved in us like nobody else. They are our rocks. 

In no time our siblings were here and we shared the news with them, treasuring their sincere happiness for us dearly. 

On this note we had a delectable breakfast, oozing positivity and thrill. We conversed cheerfully about the upcoming day, all of us have plans: Adri and I are going to play hockey with our group; Tini, Sofi and twins have ballet class and horse riding lesson; Luc, Emi and Max have karate and swimming sessions. 

Mateo's P.O.V.

I drove to the skating centre, smiling as I saw Sam's Mercedes parked in front of it. I found a nice parking spot, paid for parking and went to the main entrance, smiling at the sight of him. 

(Samuel Pablo Gonzales, 16 years old; his aesthetics and appearance.)

)