All A Lie part 38

H-"Mommy, Mommy wake up"

Harper shook me lightly and I slowly sat up. I looked around at my surroundings and it looked familiar, almost like...

B-"No"

I stood up at looked at the metal bars surrounding me and my daughter. It was the same abandoned jail that I grew up in. I could recognize it from anywhere.

B-"No, no, no" (tears)

I got up and went over to the locked door and tried to open it, but had no luck.

H-"What's wrong Mommy?"

B-"Nothing baby, it's gonna be okay"

I pulled her close to me before bringing her over to the small mattress in the corner of the room. My breathing started to get heavy just as the door opened and the person I thought I had gotten away from...he was standing right in front of me.

H-"Oh my dear Elizabeth, welcome back"

His smirk sent shivers up my spine and I kept Harper close to me,

H-"Is this her? Is this my daughter?"

B-"My, daughter"

His eyes were brought to Harper as she grasped onto me.

H-"And I see that you have another one on the way"

His eyes popped down to my belly then back up to me before walking over to the door and unlocking it then walking in and grabbed Harper.

H-"Mommy!" (tears)

B-"No! Don't touch her, you can do anything you want to me, but don't you dare touch my daughter"

H-"Fine"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the bed then started to drag me out the door when Harper tried to run after me.

H-"Mommy!" (cries)

B-"I'll be right back baby, just stay here and play with your toy"

H-"Okay" (sniffles)

He dragged me to the dark room he had always taken me to. It still had the same bed with blood stains on it. The memories started to come back and he pushed me in bed then got on top of me as I tried to push him off, praying that he wouldn't hurt the baby inside of me.