And so it begins

"Hey, who is that?"
When Judah heard that, their urge to leave grew stronger and they started running. "Hey!" they heard another, slightly higher pitched and nasally voice call out. That only made them run faster. They heard three pairs of feet running after them and they soon found a tree with a hole at the bottom, just big enough for them to fit through. They saw two pairs of feet run by and sighed. But then, they realized something: where was the last guy? Right after their realization, they were met with a pair of evil looking, golden eyes as they were dragged out of their hiding place. The man who caught them was taller than them by about 6 inches and looked to be about 16 years old with fluffy, reddish hair. There were two other boys as well but they were too focused on the one that had caught them to pay attention to the others. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the boy holding their arm asked. "What would a Flowerscout girl be doing here?" "I-I'm not-" Judah started, but was cut off by a shorter, darker skinned boy with an eyepatch like Tabii's. "Probably to figure out the secret to our popcorn sales. She's probably jealous." "I-" "Enough!" the yellow eyed boy shouted, making Judah flinch."I don't want to hear your excuses. You will be taken in for questioning. If you resist or try to run away, you will be taken by force." Even though he said that, Judah still attempted to run. They were easily caught and forced to look at the yellow eyed boy again. "I warned you," he spoke, venom dripping from his words. They then felt a sharp pain in their head and passed out.

298
Alright, I'm gonna stop writing for now, sorry only two chapters I will try to get another one out today at some point!