chapter 3

I woke up to an empty bed. I could smell bacon, I love bacon. I ran down the stairs to at a time. I went over the kitchen area to see Harry making bacon.

" you better be making bacon for me too." I stay with a smile then I began to laugh. hairy look at me with a smirk on his face then began to cook again.

"of course." he says paying attention to the sizzling goodness in the pan.

" where's Niall?" I asked looking around the room. I couldn't see him at all, I turned around looking Harry already looking at me.

" he's probably taking a shower or he's on a walk somewhere." he said putting bake bacon on the plates. I ran upstairs to see if he was in the shower. I put my ear up to the door but the shower was running. I went back down stairs again and ate my bacon.

after a little bit I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, so I turned around to see who it was. it was Liam and Louis and Zayn. Liam and Zayn were on both sides of me. where did Louis go? I thought to myself. I was little bit nervous , Louis was somewhere in the flat alone. a few seconds later I felt a sharp pain in both of my side's.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I slowly het up from my chair as Louis ran up stairs for safety.

" get him Emma." Zayn shouts with a laugh. I tan into Louis room and looked in hos closet.

" well hello Mr. Tomlinson." I say with an evil tone. I walk over to.Louis who was trapped in a corner. before I could say a word Louis threw me over his shoulders and ran down the stairs.

" put me down, Louis." I scream hitting hos back.

" not until you explain this Niall tattoo on your back." Louis says pointing it out to the other boys.

" good timing Niall." zayn said with a grin.

" why?" Niall asked confused. he walked over and stole a piece of bacon off my plate. if I wasn't on louis shoulders at the moment I probably would have bitten his hand off.

" Emma was just about to tell us about her Niall tattoo." Louis said.

" put me down and I will explain." I said kicking his perfect abbs. Louis set me down on the barstool next to my bacon. I grabbed nialls hand then bit it.

"ow what was that for?" Niall asked.

" you ate my bacon. that was your punishment." I said laughing a bit. the other boys joined in.

" ok I got this tattoo about a month ago. I got it because Niall is my favorite member. no offense I love you all. but theres something about Niall." I said Niall was smiling. all the other boys were pretending to cry. a few minutes later Monica came down stairs with my phone.

" you have a missed call from your foster mom." Monica says still half asleep. all of the boys were now looking at me. I ignored them and walked into the other room. I listened to the voicemail. when I was finished I walked out of the room in tears.

" what's wrong?" Niall asked walking over and pulling me into one of his Horan hugs.

~ authors note~

is she going to tell Niall about her past or will she keep him out ??

follow me on Twitter and comment and vote. thanks guys.......