The new wolf

Jana and Matei were at the kafe when Matei smells something " Jana do you smell that?" Jana just looks at him the sniffs "A wolfblood but its odd, almost half tame half wild."

      They both hop up and yell at katrina "BE BACK IN A SECOND" katrina just looks at them and says "stop yelling were in the same room Matei you haven't paid and Jana YOUR ON SHIFT." Matei  puts down some money and walks away with Jana not saying anything just walking out behind him.

      Once they get outside they see the rest of there pack and jana yells at them to come over to her "Emilia, Salina,TJ get over here!" They walk over to her with a worried look then TJ tries to make a joke " you really do like the girls more you always say there names first." Jana just looks at him like he is an idiot then finally responds with" your an idiot of course I like the girls better your my ex bosses son." He just looks at her and pretends to be hurt "ow someones in a bad mood."

       "Im not in a bad mood now shut it and listen, OK?" He just nods a little scared then Emilia finally speaks up and says "What happened?" "Oh I don't know maybe there's a new wolfblood in town and there odd half tame half wild." They all just stare...

Author note : Sorry if its bad its my first story and im not good at writing hope you enjoy if not im sorry 😥** I do not own wolfblood all rights are reserved**