chapter 1

-y/n's POV-

I just moved to a new town, so i dont know anyone here but so far from what i heard of this town its nice besides what happen a little bit before i moved here so im on high alert. a fucking cult and FUCKING CLOWNS, god i fucking hate clowns. But i heard that ally may-fair Richards in living in my town so that's cool.

Shes so strong for going through all that i mean, she has a phobia of fucking clowns, but enough about her i have to finsh getting these boxed inside, god danm it, i wish my so called "friend" could of fucking helped me move

"Hello miss would you like some help" i hadn't realized who said that till i looked behind me and almost droped the box i had in my hands, ally may-fair Richards AHHH, ok y/n calm down. "Umm sure i umm would love some help" i replied

She just smiled and grabed box and walking inside, i smiled and continued to carry the box into the house "so where did you come from" she said breaking silence "oh umm i came from just outside of Michigan" she just nodded

She went back out to the truck and and grabed another box, i cant believe that im talking to her, "you good or do i have to get all the boxes myself" i zoned back in and apologized and went to grab a box.

We've got most of the boxes inside there were maybe three left but we decided to take a break since its hot as hell outside and i thought it was smart to wear long-sleeves since it was cold outside this morning and now its hot.

"Ill be right back im ganna look for some cloths, umm while i do that could you bring the rest of the boxes in" she nodded and walked out of the kitchen and to the front door while i walked to the living room since that's waer we put all the boxes.

I started to look for any of my clothing boxes but couldn't find any so that tells me the boxes that she is getting are the boxes i need. The brunette then walked in with two boxes, fucking show off. "Hay ummm so i brought these two in frist since they are labeled clothes so i grabed them"

She said putting the boxes on the counter, i walked over and grabed  scissors to open the box. Once i got them i opened the box and looked for a tank top and some shorts, i fanily found a tank top but no shorts since its rare for me to wear shorts, i knew i would need to go shopping, so i made a mental note

"This will have to work with theses pants i guess" i sighed, it was a crop top, tank top that was striped and it did not go with these pants "ahh shit, i have to get going for work, it was nice to met you sweetheart, umm could i get your name?" She said, i nodded then said "my name is y/n l/n, umm also i go by they/them if you could use those. Please and thank you" she nodded and walked out says "bye bye y/n maybe we can hang out another time"

I smiled at thinking i could see her aging, listen im not a simp but for her goddamm. I walked up to my room were im glad has a bed, i had my  furniture brought here a few days before i got here, so that way when i got here i would be able to sleep on a bed and not the floor.

I got changed into the shirt and got into bed. Its not late out so i know i might wake up super early. I close my eyes and try to sleep but i cant so, i do any logical thing and imagine that ally was holding me since i do this alot it didn't feel werid.

But i mean it worked

_______________________

693 words

First chapter let me know what yall think also it will take longer for parts for this book to have the chapters out because it is very difficult for me to write a full book but i am giving it a try