Deja vú

You woke up again, feeling tired. It was a new day and you didn't know what to do, you decide to go back to the coffee shop hoping nothing weird would happen again. Funnily enough it was raining again, almost hailing. You speed ran-

(insert dreams speed running music)

- all the way there so you wouldn't get wet, or attacked by the falling ice. You arrive shortly. You open the door hastily but also timidly, the waitress just glanced at you like she always does.. somehow through her mask.... You take a seat while trying to warm yourself up. You heard familiar voices that gave you a deja vú.

"Son, I honestly don't know why you like this place so much.... It's like any other coffee shop. Plus, when you drank coffee yesterday you bounced off the walls. Literally."

It was Pink Sheep, and his child of course.

"I knOw BuT pUrpLe shEp WaNts To MeEt fRieNds HeRe lIkE yEsTerdAy."

"You mean that dumb noob that didn't look where they were going? Honestly I thought you'd know better than to go after little noobs with no respect for prankster gangsters like me."

I wanted to say something, because THEY bumped into ME. But I said nothing.

"Anyways I'm ordering a black coffee, you can stay here."

"OkAy DaDdY pInK sHeEp."

Purple Shep just sat there, looking through the menu, out of boredom presumably. He then looked around confused. I think he knew someone was watching him. He then looked right at me.

"AHa HeLlO y/N pUrPlE sHep ReMeMBerS yOu FrOm YeStErDaY!!"

"Ah, hello Purple Shep."

Pink sheep walks up to Purple Sheps table, then noticed he was talking to me.

"Ugh, you again."

"LOok DaDdY pInK sHEep iTs mY fRie-"

"Yeah, yeah I know who it is."

He glared at me, who knew pink sheep could look intimidating. Pink Sheep and Purple shep went back to talking, I then saw the waitress walking towards me.

"Hello again, clutz."

"That's not very professiona-"

"Whatever, what do you want."

"Aha, my usual."

"Kayyyy."

She walked away actually not as annoyed like usual, despite how she sounded. I looked around while my order was being made, I see a guy in a green hoodie with a smiley mask on talking to some guy with goggles on. Are masks like a trend now or something?????

(Pt. Two coming soon ಥ‿ಥ)

PS I don't really support dream please don't come after me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ