Chapter One:Thoughs And Actions

"That is, if she's comfortable with it of course. Max, we'd never make you do something that would make you uncomfortable." Rachel chirped, voice soothing, lacking the convincing tone when she pushed to get her way.

Her undoubtedly wide eyes drifted to Chloe, who nodded her head in agreement, blue bangs bouncing.

"Of course. One hundred percent comfy, all the time."

A certain part of her told her to scream yes, but she couldn't deny the anxiety turning in her stomach. It was vicious, and she didn't notice the tremble in her palms until one was being cradled by each of her girlfriends. They looked at her, all understanding glances. Resignation. An unspoken no.

She sighed, heavily, almost hating herself. Almost, but she knew her girlfriends wouldn't take unless completely given. They'd had many times since their first, some accidental kinky shit happened of course, like finding out certain...ways, to get her going. Or funny competitions between Rachel and Chloe that usually had Max as the prize. She trusted them, every single time, but the anxiety wasn't new.

She didn't like her body.

Or her voice.

Or how many times she froze up in front of her partners no matter how many times she tried not to.

But she loved them, and they loved her. It helped her not be so, angsty when she remembered that. It let things come easier.

No pun intended.

"It's.." she tried, the cleared her throat. Both heads snapped to attention."It's a no, but.."

Rachel shuffled from foot to foot, looking almost like she was trying to do so without startling the brunette.

"But?" She coaxed, sparing her some confidence.

"It's a..a no, for now." She closed her eyes, so hard. Two excited chuckles came through the darkness, louder now that one of her senses was cut off. Then she was being squished between four whole arms and lifted off the ground as the giggles grew louder.

"Oh god, put me down-"

"Max Max Max you're amazing." Chloe exclaimed, and her eyes popped open just in time to see the girl wrestle her away from the much shorter blonde. She carried her until she was pressed to the wall, only three steps away and sat her resting comfortably on her hips before kissing her.

"Agreed." Rachel sounded from across the way."Ok, so Chloe! What are you cooking for dinner?"

"Kinda busy Rach! You cook."

"You better get busy Price." Rachel warned from the kitchen. "I ain't doing shit!" Max could only really focus on the heat of Chloe's lips searing down her neck, before finally setting her down.

"Take your time babe. We'll always be here. I love you." She patted her head, then bounced off to where Rachel called.

"I love you too.." she got a dazzling smile in return and a subtle wink. Leave it to Chloe to smooth things out.

But she felt cold as Chloe walked away, although she finally had a moment to settle her heart. Or she was trying. Deep breaths.

Annnd it's not working.

Too many thoughts.

Too many thoughts.

They're crazy.

I love them.

A hand pressed to her chest, she slid down the wall of their shared house, staring at the wall, drowning in barley disguised arousal. She could feel the flush in her cheeks, creeping down her neck.