Q The Superhero [CLOSED]

lgbtq is teaming up with superhero for a heroic flashfic challenge... with a slight rainbow twist.

Avengers and Alphabet Mafia...

...Assemble.

✧ ✧ ✧

PROMPT:

We're in the endgame now: the final face-off between the Avengers and Thanos. In the heat of the battle, someone quickly realizes there's something (or someone) else worth fighting for beyond the Infinity Stones...

Write 750 words or less on this prompt.

Whatever it takes.

✧ ✧ ✧

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Word count: 750 words or less.

Deadline: 13th September at 11:59pm EST / 8:59pm PST

Entries must be in English.

One entry per user.

The entry can be a stand-alone or part of a collection, but only stand-alone entries can be featured in the "Contest Winners" reading list on the lgbtq profile. Submissions of previously existing work will not be accepted.

At least one character in the entry must be a known superhero OR antihero.

Must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

Mature stories are not accepted for this contest.

Entries must be submitted via this FORM.

Winners announcement: 15th September 2021

PRIZES

Winners will receive a marvelous Contest Winner sticker.

Shoutouts on the lgbtq and superhero profiles.

Featured on Contest Winners reading list on lgbtq profile.

Bragging rights!

Contest Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.