Chapter 16

~March 6th~Friday~1:49 p.m.~

~Nicki POV~

I'm now just waking up and I'm noticing I'm not on top of Safaree. My head is on a pillow, but I can't find Safaree so, I roam my hands on top of the covers(everybody has done this if they lost something especially your phone) and I feel his head on my stomach so, I smack his head and he comes from under the covers.

Safaree:What was that for?

Me:Your under the covers.

Safaree:So, it's a crime to sleep under the covers.

Me:Yes. Since we're both naked. Why were you down there anyway?

Safaree:No reason.

Me:Spill.

Safaree:I want some more.

Me:No!!! You've had enough.

Safaree:Please baby?

I would've said no, but the face he was giving me I couldn't say no and if I did say no he would've kept bugging me.

Me:You can get some.

Safaree:Yes!

Me:On one condition.

Safaree:Aw shit.

Me:You have too find a nanny for Riley and Ajia.

Safaree:Why can't you do that?

Me:Guess you ain't getting none.

Safaree:Fine.

Me:So, you gonna do it?

Safaree:Yes.

Me:Yay! Saves me time and energy.

Safaree:Can I get some now?

Me:Yes sir.

I got my phone off the nightstand and I checked my phone and then, I felt Safaree go down, but I didn't care so, I then checked my text messages and I saw I had some from Marcus,Lily, and Mikayla. I decided to answer Mikayla's first, but I couldn't because Safaree put his tongue in me and he went deep so, I started arching my back and my phone feel on the floor. This nigga better hope my phone ain't cracked. I pushed his head down deeper and I wrapped my legs around him and I gripped the sheets.

Me:Fuck baby.

He then went deeper and my legs went numb and I was enjoying the pleasure.

Me:Daddy!!!

Safaree:Yes baby?

Me:I'm about to c-u-u-m-m .

Safaree:Don't you dare.

Me:I can't hold it.

Safaree:You better do what Daddy told you. You don't want another punishment do you?

Me:No.

Safaree:Okay then.

He goes back to eating me out and I can't hold it anymore so, I let it out then, he come from under the covers and stared at me.

Safaree:You still not listening.

Me:I couldn't hold it.

Safaree:Round 2 then.

He went down and began to eat me out then he added his fingers and he thrusted them in me fast and I sat up trying the get away from him, but he held me down good so, I just laid back down and gripped the sheets.