A Puddle?

Anna walked along the high street of Oslo in a huge hurry. The new capital of Norway in 2015 and she felt nervous as she had just left a small town called Arendelle to now be put into a big city. Anna's new job was as an illustrator for a big story company. Specialising on stories for little children is more difficult than you think. With her music on loud, Anna didn't notice the world around her. Neither did she notice that she had just stood in a massive puddle, causing her to slip and fall on all fours. Her handbag flew open and all her drawings flew open.

Her squeal was loud enough for the whole of Oslo to hear but it caught one mans attention. The man turned away from his work mate and walked to the girl. Anna was looking at her reflection in the puddle and then saw a man's head emerge. She sighed dreamily and thought it was her imagination. "Hello... are you my Prince charming?" she said as tthe dorky side of ehr peeped out.

"I'm not much of a Prince charming. I work as a manager for the ice company down the road..." he chuckled and scanned the girl. She was gorgeous. Anna felt her eyes widen adn spun round, making her braids fling around. The man had beautiful golden-blonde hair and had a strong body.

"Oh my sandwiches!" Anna tensed as she noticed that she said something that was, yet again, crazy. The stranger frowned and nodded to his work mate who walked off. Anna stood up and grabbed onto his suit and smiled to herself. 'He must be so cuddly and warm...' She said and then noticed what she was doing.

"Sorry... I was meant to go to the shops..." She said awkwardly and looked at the man. He raised a brow and opened his mouth to speak, "You mean Oaken's Corner shop?"

"Yes. How did you guess?" Anna let go of him and he relaxed. The scent of his cologne drifted gracefully to her nose and she sighed in happiness.

"All business people go there..." He said and jumped slightly when there was a crack of lightning. The strange man helped Anna and they rushed to the shop to escape a raging storm of ice and snow. Once they both entered the shop, Anna swung round. "What is your name?"

"Kristoff. And you?" Kristoff said now suddenly interested by this funny woman. "Yoohoo! Big Summer Blow out!" A man said behind the stall. He too had a big build. Kristoff walked off to a different part of the small shop. "Oh! Hello Oaken!" Anna said beaming him a smile and he returned it. "I was wondering if you had some boots... winter boots and a warm, formal dress!" Anna looked at her soaked cloths.

"Okay, Madame!" Oaken stood up to go get the things she required. As he walked away, Anna looked at Kristoff who was looking ar some things. He picked up some peculair things and brought them to the counter with a slump. He pulled off his jacket that reveleased his shirt, now see-through because of the snow that had melted on him. She giggled and then walked to Oaken to get changed.

Anna came back out 10 minutes later. Her dress was beautiful, formal and practical. Kristoff turned round and gasped.

"Woah!"