𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 :)

𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍

"Hey, hey where do you think you're going?" JJ voiced, furrowing his eyebrows at me as he placed his hand on my chest, stopping me from getting up

"Back to the party?" I drawled, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, princess, we've just begun" he chuckled with a devilish grin as he became to unbuckle his belt.

"Just begun?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly. He had just given me three orgasms, I was still shaking with bruises starting to form on my thighs from his nails that dig into my skin, and we had just started?

"Yep," he murmured, slipping out of his t-shirt showcasing his muscular figure.

I let out a deep breath, throwing my head back onto the soft bed and closing my eyes to calm my nerves. I was not ready for what was coming my way.

"Let's get these out of the way," JJ said as he leaned forward and pulled my shirt over my head before unclipping my bra with ease and tossing both fabrics in the corner of the room.

Now I was fully exposed to him, completely naked and vulnerable. I noticed JJ lick his lips deliciously before leaning down so he was hovering over my body that was pressed flat across the comforter.

A heavy breath escaped my mouth when I felt his mouth latch onto the skin of my collarbone, sucking and rolling my skin between his teeth, but not too harshly.

"Fuck" I whispered, grasping ahold of the back of his neck as he moved his head down but his lips never left my body.

I shuddered at the touch of his fingertips brushing over my body, taking in every inch as if he was trying to memorize the feeling of my body underneath his.

He left small, wet kisses around and on
my breasts which had my breath caught in my throat and another wetness growing in my core.

I hated to say it but I want him. I wanted him more than anything in that moment. He had lead me on and now I was desperate to just feel him inside me.

"JJ" his name came out as a moan as he pinched and rolled my nipple between his fingertips.

"Tell me what you want, cupcake?" He murmured against my skin which had shivers running down my spine at the low raspy tone of his voice.

"Just—just fuck me please" I begged quietly, squeezing my thighs to try and collect any friction.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot" He teased, chuckling at his little joke as he sat up, grabbing my ankles and pulling to the very edge of the bed.

I watched as he slid out of his cargo shorts, uncovering his black boxer briefs that weren't doing a good job at hiding what was inside.

My breath caught in my throat as he pulled his boxers down to free his erection. He scooped up his shorts that landed on the ground, searching through one of the pockets. Finally, he pulled out a small package, immediately ripping it open and rolling the condom onto himself.

"You ready?" He questioned, tracing his thumb through my soaking folds before replacing it with his cock sliding it up and down to slick the condom, making it easier for him to enter.

I gave him a quick nod which made him smirk before pushing the head of his cock down into my entrance. My hands gripped the sheets as my eyes squeezed closed when he pushed himself in inch by inch, allowing me to adjust to his above-average size.

Once he was fully bottomed out, he began pumping in and out at a steady rhythm as his hands gripped my thighs, his rings leaving small bruises.

"Fuck" I murmured, biting my lip to keep my moans to a minimum but the pace he was going forced them out of my mouth.

My back arched when I felt his tip brush against my most sensitive spot which had JJ chuckling lowly to himself. My eyes rolled at the euphoric feeling of his dick repetitively colliding with my g-spot. I never knew it could feel this good having sex with my enemy.

Grunts and moans left JJ's lips as he leaned forward, allowing his hands to press into the bed making dents on either side of me.

"God, you feel so good" he breathed out, continuing to snap his hips against mine as we both made eye contact.

As my whimpers and moans progressively got louder filling the room along with the sound of the blasting music from the outside party, I began to feel myself reaching my high point, drowning in pure pleasure.

But just as I was about to come undone JJ's dick had suddenly disappeared. My clamped shut eyes popped open meeting with him who had pulled out.

"Up, c'mon get up, hands and knees" he commanded patting the comforter. I shuffled up onto my wobbly knees that felt like jello along with my hands holding up my upper body with my ass on full display.

"There we go, princess" JJ's hands grasped ahold of my waist with one hand as he lined back up with the other. Before long he was slamming back into me at a rough but pleasurable pace which had my body consumed in an unholy state of being.

"You gonna backtalk now?" I heard JJ huff as he breathed heavily. However, I wasn't gonna let this moment change anything between us.

"I can do what I want" I retorted with a small eye roll that he didn't notice.

"Oh yeah?" He teased, planting a hard, loud smack on my ass as he jerked on my hair, pulling my face up so he could see me. He spanked me hard, definitely leaving a red place. He hit me a few more times which had tears brimming in my eyes.

"No fuck! I won't backtalk" I blurted out at the stinging pain of his calloused hand slapping against me once more.

"That's what I thought" he sneered and I just knew he had a smirk on his face without even looking at him.

Within a matter of seconds, I felt myself approaching my climax again. That familiar feeling of my body tingling took over me as I began to shake.

"I'm gonna cum" I warned between heavy moans.

"Give it to me, baby," JJ said his hand coming around my front to play and pinch at my clit, leading me to spill all over him. Soon enough, with a few more thrusts, JJ was shooting into the condom, grunting as he did so.

"Goddamn, that was better than I expected" he muttered rolling onto the bed next to me as I flopped onto my stomach.

"This doesn't change anything" I noted, pointing my index finger up at him before I grabbed a tissue off the nightstand to clean myself up with so I could put my clothes back on.

"Of course not" JJ scoffed, furrowing his eyebrows as I pulled my underwear back on. "I still hate you"

"Aw, I hate you too"