Chapter 40

Oct 30th, Central Hong Kong.
After sweet sweet love in the island they moved back to main Hong Kong, just in time for halloween. Though they spent most of the time that day doing tourist attractions there was time for some....costuming.
Duff sat on the bed, turning off the tv as he saw Addison. Red stilettos. Red knee high stockings and guarders. Red and black lace up corset, lace panties and a lace red cape, topped with ruby lips. His eyes glittered bad grew dark. He felt his throat close looking at her. His dick getting hard by the second. "my oh my" she said walking over, straddling him on the bed. Her hands rubbing over his bare legs pressing onto his bulge. "what a big dick you have" she whispered against his ear. Her hands traveling to bring his heavy hands into hers "what big hands you have" she batted her lashes and smiled guiding his hands up her legs and around her corset. Slowly going up to her neck leaving his slightly already tight grip on her neck. She lets her hands fall, and sat helplessly in now his power. His eyes already eager, he had spent the last minute under her hypnosis haze. His hands had moved to the back of her neck to her scalp. She knew it'll cause her hell but she was a hell raiser, Addison took the chance to attack him with kisses and hickey on his neck letting her lipstick and harsh teeth mark his pale skin. She already felt the grip on her hair, Addison let her lips detach from him; she whimpered slightly. "please don't hurt me big bad wolf" she whimpered. "your a bad girl little red" he gritted his teeth as his hands worked the ribbons on her corset undoing each and every button slowly. "i know i am, i can't help it"
"i know you can't" he said throwing the corset to the floor, he slipped off the red ribbon on her hair and tied a right knot of her wrist,
binding her hands together. "but i can make you do anything" he said throwing her onto her stomach. Placing a smack on her ass. and then a harder one making her moan. His fingers teasing her entrance. He quickly zipped open his pants and slid himself inside her. She moaned, so surprised and loud the hotel rooms next them musta heard. He went so slow, but she was an eager impatient girl "no" she stuttered "faste-" He pulled out and pulled her body to face him. "did you just say no to me?" he said in a threatening tone. "i didn't mean it-I-" she got silenced as he put himself in her again making her eyes roll
back. "you don't say no to me you understand" he said burying himself inside her. "yes sir,yes sire" she kept whining.
....
"you know i love fucking you in your stilettos" Duff said holding her. "why?" "cause it makes me feel so powerful but powerless all at once"