Naomi Fairburn

Naomi Fairburn (age 7) was with her father on the evening of 31 March 2012, in Amber Baltic Golf Club of Kolczewo; Poland. She was sitting inside the golf cart while her father, Gregory Fairburn (Age 43) was playing golf on the 12th hole when he realized his daughter was missing from the golf cart. The father immediately called the police and organized a search for her the next day. Naomi had been kidnapped as there was a struggle and a shoe left behind, the police determined that she was lured in and taken away by a vehicle. It took the police years to find Naomi Fairburn, but by then Gregory Fairburn had suffered from a broken heart and passed away (age 45) in December 2014.

 A body was found in a local river of Poland, missing an arm and leg, once the autopsy was finished it was revealed that it was Naomi Fairburn's remains. She was blue from the cold as she had been in the water for at least 24-72 hours, she had scarring and bruising on her body with a black eye. Naomi was left to die in the cold water with missing limbs that had been hand stitched poorly by someone under qualified and had gotten slightly infected.

 It's said that you can see a small blue girl in the woods by ponds and rivers, crying and looking for her killer with a rock in hand. She attacks people with these rocks and lets out blood curdling screams when victims attempt to escape.

Special thanks to Markis & Makoto