Josh Homme: Richest Member of Queens Of The Stone Age

Best known as the primary songwriter, founder, and constant member of the Queens of the Stone Age band, Josh Homme is a record producer and musician who has made his name in the world of rock music. He started music when he was nine years old and bought his first guitar. Homme started playing music with Kyuss and was famous for the generator parties. After years, he founded Queens Of The Stone Age and created a supergroup with John Paul Jones and Dave Grohl in 2009 by Them Crooked Vultures.

The disbandment of his former band Kyuss was followed by the creation of QOTSA in 1996 that released their first album in 1998. The band released another album in 2000 with Rated R. He used various instruments during the recording phase to create a more mellow and psychedelic sound. Later, that album became the first main hit. However, their next song came in 2002, 'Songs Of The Deaf', and gained more popularity. Finally, the band's 'Lullabies To Paralyze' was a great hit and fetched great success. It won incredible appreciation and becomes the best charting album of the band until today.

Their fifth album was released in 2007, Era Vulgaris. After that, the band took a break to focus on a solo which made Josh continue creating new and innovative music beyond the band. It was a six-year long break. During that period, Josh worked with Them Crooked Vultures. Besides, he also made music with other bands, including the Eagles Of Death Metal and The Desert Session series.

Furthermore, Josh Homme also collaborated with many artists such as Lady Gaga, Mastodon, Foo Fighters, and Arctic Monkeys. Also, he produced the Arctic Monkey's album 'Humbug', which became one of the extraordinary works.

As of 2021, the musician Homme has an estimated net worth of $10 million. He has generated his net worth through his music career with the QOTSA and several other collaborations with several popular artists. Besides, Homme has net worth from other sources, such as the commercial success of his albums from bands and producing history in the music world.

Hailing from a well-reputed rich family, Homme has chosen his career as a musician and has earned a lot of money from his musical journey. Josh is a firearm enthusiast. He likes to spend his money on them and has a collection to his name. He owns a home in Hollywood Hills worth more than $2 million, which was listed for more than $4 million in 2020. Besides, he also has a home in California that has a worth of $900,000.

Homme is still quite active in the music scene and is making solid music today. Josh Homme is the richest member of the QOTSA compared to his band members Jon Theodore, Michael Jay Shuma, Troy Van Leeuwen, and Dean Fertita.