𝐈𝐈. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬

TANAKA'S POV

TANAKA'S POV

(flashback to earlier in the day)

"fuck dude, i keep looking at these endermen!" nishinoya exclaimed as i glanced at the bottom left of the screen, which read, "noyathechickmagnet was killed by an enderman"

i cackled as noya rushed to get back to the end in order to collect his stuff before it despawned.

we had been trying to defeat the ender dragon for a solid hour and a half before noya died for what seemed like the millionth time.

"bro, i'm getting hangry so let's defeat this punk tomorrow," i said after nishinoya was taking an excruciatingly long time getting back to find his items.

"ok fineeee! but tomorrow is gonna be the day we absolutely DESTROY him!" noya yelled.

noya and i stayed on facetime for a bit, before i decided to go downstairs to get a snack.

"dude i'm gonna go inhale a bag of takis, i'll call you later," i said to him as i turned off my xbox and got up from the foot of my bed where i was playing.

"alright! say hi to big sis for me!" nishinoya grinned as we said our very long goodbyes and did our handshake through the phone before hanging up. 

i opened my door and made my way downstairs, seeing big sis and kiyoko on the couch, watching what i assumed was a twitch stream. i had never heard the voice, so i was slightly intrigued. i opened one of the snack cabinets and grabbed a near-empty bag of takis and walked over to the back of the couch to watch whatever saeko and kiyoko were watching.

"what're you guys watch- wHO IS THIS GODDESS?" i questioned, raising my eyebrow and staring into saeko's soul.

saeko was about to speak but kiyoko interrupted, "you've never met y/n? our streamer friend? she comes over all the time, i'm surprised you've never seen her."

"bro, he's constantly in his room talking to nishinoya and playing minecraft. loser doesn't even come down here unless it's to eat or go to work, you really think he'd notice y/n running around here?" saeko said with a laugh as kiyoko mumbled a small, "trueee."

"i'm sick of the slander! let me watch this beautiful woman absolutely fail at bedwars," i said as my cheeks flushed red and i watched the stream in a dream-like trance.

"hold up, i'm gonna put the takis back," i stated as i munched on the last of the takis and walked to the kitchen.

while i was on the other side of the common area, y/n stopped playing minecraft to just read chat and talk for a bit. i could hear kiyoko and saeko giggling as they were typing- probably a message to y/n. i had no idea what they said until i heard y/n's beautiful voice say, "hi tanaka! hope you're enjoying the stream!" 

my heart skipped a beat. i never specifically liked the way my name sounded, but i suddenly loved when it escaped y/n's lips.

"SAEKO TANAKA I SWEAR TO GOD-" i lunged at my sister when i calmed myself down. she held her arms up to block me and kicked me off her with a laugh.