Chaos.

((Fem!Whitty's POV))

((Sorry for slow updates, school started and I've been focused on that lol, sorryyyy!!!))

Me and Fem!Hex walked home from the mall. Suddenly, Fem!Hex collapsed on the ground.

Confused and worried, I grabbed her and looked at her. Her screen was completely black. I was about to say something before I felt something hit me, but I ended up blacking out as well from the impact.

...

I slowly woke up, there was a pain in my chest. The first thing I thought of was Fem!Hex. I got up and stumbled before I heard a voice.

"Sit back down...! You're gonna fall!"

"Who...?" I looked around before spotting Fem!Hex. "Hex! What happened? Where are we?"

"I'm not sure.. I was about to say my system had an error but I shut down before I had the chance.."

I nodded and hugged her while looking around. We were both pretty scared.

"...there's a door here!" Fem!Hex ran over to it. I followed her and opened it, we were VERY shocked at what we saw...

"Wh-... OH MY GOD!!" Fem!Hex screamed.

I stood there, shaking. There were a whole bunch of dead creatures... humans hanging and dangling, dead cats and dogs on the ground. There was the smell of rotten flesh, and blood. I felt like I wanted to vomit, I was dizzy and I started wobbling. Fem!Hex grabbed a nearby stick, moving the bodies and creating a path. She looked back at me.

"Hey, Whitty... I made a path... We can go..." She walked over to me and crouched down. I took a deep breath and nodded. We both held hands as we walked through the path, slowly...

"Ba- I mean... gh... Hex... I'm scared."

"I am too... but we can get through thi-"

"Who's there?!" A voice spoke.

"Another person..." Another voice followed.

"Gh- hello?!"

"..."

I grabbed Fem!Hex, shaking. We continued to walk until we saw... them. I teared up, shaking like crazy. I couldn't... believe my eyes...

"...Brother...?"

"Oh my god... It's you!" The taller, Male bomb hugged me tightly, picking me up and laughing. I laughed and hugged back, sobbing like crazy. Fem!Hex watched, confused.

"I thought... the explosion... you died..."

"Nah, I regenerate! It's pretty cool!" Whitty (Male ver.) Put me down, still smiling.

"You... guys know eachother...?" Fem!Hex questioned.

"Yep! Hes the guy I thought died that I told you about!" I smiled.

"We should get going... Theres dead bodies everywhere."

"Quiet, you male." Fem!Hex looked at the other robot, who looked exactly like her but more like a male.

"What did I do?" He looked kinda sad.

"Silence."

"Hey! Lady, I dunno who you are but stop talking to him like that." Whitty went to push Fem!Hex away, but Fem!Hex slapped his hand, running behind me.

"DON'T YOU DARE (disobey me coraline 😃😃 SORRYNDHD) LAY A HAND ON ME!"

"Woman, what is your problem?!"

"She's... had some trauma with some guys. She was basically sexually assaulted."

"Oh my god-- I apologize!"

"I apologize as well... I wish I wouldve known..."

"..." She stayed silent, gripping onto me.

"We... seriously need to leave."

"You're right. C'mon..." Whitty opened the door in front of us and lead the way. We all walked, it was almost like a neverending path before...

Smoke alarms went off, but there was no sprinklers? I got afraid, going behind Whitty.

((Little thing, Whitty and Fem!Whitty are NOT being shipped! They are more like brother and sister. Same is with Fem!Hex and Hex. They have a sister and brother-like bond once they get to know each other.))

"It's getting hot in here..."

"STOP. DO NOT.." Whitty raised his voice in fear.

"She's right, Whitty... I can detect it..."

"S-So theres a fire?!"

Before we knew it, we saw the orange glow. I breathed heavily, nobody knew what to do. I broke a window I saw.

"Gh-! Coincidentally, if we fall only 3 of us can go! I say we vote out the males and save ourselves!"

"No... no..." I breathed heavily.

I inhaled signaling Whitty and Hex (male ver) to go. Fem!Hex looked at me.

"Go, Hex... go.."

"NO! You go!"

"HEX! DONT MAKE THIS ANY DIFFICULT! GO!"

I felt the fire right behind me, and boom... the fuse lit.

"WHITTY, YOUR FUSE!"

"GODDAMMIT-! HEX GO, NOW!"

Fem!Hex hugged me and made sobbing-like noises.

"IM NOT LEAVING YOU!"

"...You leave me no choice... I'm sorry."

"Wh-Wha- WHITTY! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!"

"...I love you..." I threw Fem!Hex down, running back into the fire. Fem!Hex screamed for me as she fell down.

I stood there, and...

Boom.