Chapter 1

*Kody's pov*
"Kody we've been working for hours. Can you please stop" my fighting buddy, Marcilene whines"you don't even have a fight coming up for months" "a little practice never killed anybody" I say. "Tell that to Napoleon dynamite" she says making me laugh. "Okay, If it'll shut you up, we can stop practicing" she lets out an exhausted sigh. "hey are you goin' to that fight Friday. The two boys, I can't remember their names, are fighting for the champion title of the warehouse."

'The warehouse' is a place for amateur fighters that don't want the pressure of real fighters. "Yeah I guess I could be cool. I mean we both had our chance in the ring over there" she laughs at my comment "yeah. Mine ended with me at the ER and yours ended with you sending someone to the ER" I laugh" good times. Good times" I say gaining another laugh from her.

"Hey maybe you should get in the ring." I give her my 'your insane' look"i mean at the warehouse at least" I roll my eyes and go to the punching bag. I start punching "sure. Wanna show those boys that their not the only ones who can fight" I sat continuing to punch the bag. I start kicking and finally do a spinning kick.

"Ooh kill 'em" I hear Marci yell behind me. We both laugh. I walk over and grab my gym bag. "I'm headin to da home stead you comin" I say. "Let's get goin" we run out the door past some people. They move out of the way for us. Marci starts doing her signature flips: backflips, round offs, and cartwheels.

She used to take gymnastics and it helps her a lot in the ring. I just do a couple jumps off random things I see. I can't top her when it comes to this kinda stuff but If we were in the ring I would the winner. I always am. I know how conceded that sounds but it's true. I'm undefeated.

We get to my house and throw open the door. "Yo Theresae" I scream to my roommate. She runs around the corner and lets out an exaggerated sigh when she sees us. "Don't scare me like that! I thought something had happened" "somethin did happen. I got invited to watch a fight at the warehouse." I say

She rolls her eyes and gives me a stern look. "That place is dangerous" she says. "Theresae, I can take it. People down there know not to mess with me and sense when do you get to choose what I do" "since your parents died!" She shouts. I felt like I just got punched in the throat. The memory of my parents cruel death is too much to handle.

"I'm sorry I shouted I didn't mean to frighten you" Theresae says. "You don't get it do you! you don't scare me! I told you never to talk about my parents! You know what I am going to the ware house and there is nothing you can do about it!" I shout running back out the door making sure to slam it.

Marcilene soon catches up with me and says "you wanna go to my house?" She asks trying her best not to get too close to me. "Nah I think I'm gonna head back to the gym. Ya know..take my anger out" she nods. "well I'll see ya." She says. "Later" I shout as she runs off to her house. I'm not surprised she took off so fast.

She knows not to mess with me when I'm mad or it won't be pretty. I run back to the gym and throw my bag down on the floor not to far away. I start kicking and punching with all my might. "Careful or you'll tear down the punching bag" a voice says behind me making me jump. I spin around and see a tall boy with dark brown hair and bluish-green eyes.

"Does this look like a face that cares" I say flatly. He chuckles "and who might you be?" He asks. "are you sure you wanna know. I don't wanna scare you" he chuckles again "I think I can handle it" "Kody 'The Wolf' Burns" he spins around and the look on his face makes me laugh so hard. "You are seriously messing with me. Your The Wolf" I calm myself down and nod.

"I'm Ryder 'The Ripper' Crawford" he says. "Hey aren't you one of the kids who are fighting this weekend at the warehouse?" I ask. He nods "you comin to watch?" He asks "yeah...and if you guys are lucky I might get back in the ring and give you a show" he chuckles. I hear thumping and then shouts.

A group of boys run in the room "Now announcing! Ryder the Ripper!" One of them says jumping on him. "Dude, get the hell off me" Ryder says. The boy jumps off his back finally noticing me. "Who's the chick?" He asks Ryder "Derek this is Kody 'The Wolf' Burns, Kody this is Derek 'the killer' Dawson" Derek gives me a look of disbelief "your The Wolf?"

I laugh "yeah, nice to meet you" the boy behind Derek clears his throat "forgetting someone?" He says. "Oh yeah Kody this is Miles"I nod at him "nice to meet you" I say. "You too" we stand in silence for a while. "Well I would love to stay here and chat but I gotta get home before my caregiver goes crazy" I run out scolding myself for not saying parents. Hopefully after the fight I'll never see them again.
Hey guys. I hope you liked this. I thought it would help gain power to the girls that read my stories. Anyway. Love ya😘=POOF=