1

[ Allie ]

"Can you please come, just this once," my friend Becca begs me, but I shake my head no, aka the usual answer.

"You know I can't, Bec," I sigh. "The system is Brendan and I go over to Hayes and Nash's house everyday after school."

"I know, I know, but the system sucks," she frowns and nod my head in agreement.

"It really does," I agree closing my locker. I throw my backpack over my back and the two of us walk towards the exit of the school.

"But believe me, I'd rather be hanging out with you and the others then chilling with Hayes," I assure her.

"Ouch," a voice cries from behind us. "That's not very nice, Alison." I immediately recognize that voice to be the one and only Hayes Grier.

"It wasn't a statement that was meant to be nice, Grier," I snap turning around to glare at him.

"Jeez, what's your deal?" He questions me looking completely confused.

"My deal, is that instead of hanging out with my friends, I have to spend all day every day with you," I retort irritatedly.

"Well that's not exactly my fault Allie, so don't be stressing out at me," he tells me before walking away down the hall and out the building.

"Well then," Becca chuckles. "You two are something special.

"Yea, but not exactly special in a good way," I mumble. "See you tomorrow," I add squishing her in a tight hug. She hugs me back and then I head over to Brendan car.

I notice that the three boys were already sitting in the car, meaning they were waiting for me. I say my quick hellos and then buckle myself in.

The ride to the Grier house was relatively quiet. Sure, Nash and Brendan were talking to each other, but I nor Hayes said one word.

As I walked in, I walked over to the couch and plopped in the middle of it. The older boys followed behind but chose to go upstairs to Nash's room as usual, but Hayes came and sat down next to me.

"So what do you wanna do?" Hayes inquires as his butt reaches the couch.

"Nothing in particular," I reply not paying much attention to the boy in front of me.

"So we're just gonna sit here in silence?" He questions and I nod my head.

"That sounds absolutely wonderful," I decide and Hayes just shrugs in defeat.

And that's how the afternoon went. Neither one of us said another word to eachother the rest of the day until my dad came and took me and Brendan home

Just another typical day that did not phase me one bit.

Ok guys!!! New story. As some of you may have already noticed looking at my works, some of my stories are gone, including my most famous one, Neighbours with Hayes Grier. I know a lot of you enjoyed that book but I can assure you this one will be one million times better. This one has already been planned out from beginning to end meaning I won't be winging it, and will definitely finish this book. The chapters for this book may be shorter than the ones in my other books, but just so I can update more frequently for you guys. This will be my main story now so I suggest if you plan to focus on any books, that it would be this one.I love you all so don't forget to vote, comment and follow me :)

Ps. The girl on the cover is Allie and the picture in this chapter is Allie and Becca together. Allie is played by Neriah Fisher incase some of you guys would like to look her up