His my Husband

"Mr. Kim.." the women knocked on her boss's door as she opened the door finding her boss sleeping in his desk. She went near "Mr. Kim please wake up!" She shook the man making him starlted but straighten his posture seeing the women in front of him. "You mom called earlier. You have a family dinner at 8pm in the Hotel xxx Please get ready as it's already 7:45. Also your mom sent you a outfit she wanted you to wear" girl smiled at her boss as she ended her small speech with a bow.

Taehyung groaned, yawning and getting up from his chair as he cracked his neck. A black suit with some shoes were laid on his office couch. He took them examining the piece of fabric. He didnt want to attend a dinner he just wanted to run back to his luxury penthouse and have a peaceful sleep, but his mom was too productive to let that happen. With a huge sigh he went in to get changed and clean.

He came out. Neat and tidy looking handsome just as he is. He walked out of his office meeting his two bodyguards as they followed behind him. They got seated in the car driving to the venue. Taehyung spotted the boquae of flowers in the back seat forrwning his eyebrows he asked his man, "what's this for?". The man looked at him saying "you mom wants you to bring that when you meet your fiancée" . "WHAT!?" taehyung exclaimed, but the man didnt bulge instead just nodded his head. Taehyung scoffed as he sulcked in his seat.

The car stopped at the tall building. Taehyung walked to the elevator as the staff bowed to him he bowed back stepping into the lift with two of his men. '1.....2.....3....4....5....6.....7....8...9' Taehyung counted in his head tapping his foot on the ground anxiously. He was getting bored. It felt like an eternity till they finally reached the 23rd floor where the dining room was situated.

They walked pass a few tables opening the private room where his mother had planned for a 'family dinner' . He entered the room, recieving a tight hug from his mom who kissed his cheek making a red shade tint his cheeks as he bowed to his guests. His guests? Well his moms bestfriend, Mr.s Choi and her husband who was serving him and his bestfriend; taehyungs father another glass of wine. And.....Y/n. Who didnt give Taehyung a glance as she kept eating from her plate.

Mr.s Choi smacked her daughters head. "Y/n Taehyungs here you should greet him now, wont you?" She glanced at Taehyung giving him a small smile then standing up a bowing to him, "Hi Tae" she waved. Taehyung found himself staring at the small figure that stood infront of him. His childhood friend. Who never seemed to grow- Taehyung wasnt judging, ofcourse not.

Taehyung smiled back as he took a seat beside his father and his mother. "So we are here to talk about something important." Taehyung knew what was coming. But he didnt complain nor wanted to. He had liked Y/n, which was a deep secret he never told anyone. But in the rush of his so called career he didnt get the time to confess it, he didnt plan to but at this point he was just confused. As to why so suddenly would his life make him face this situation.

"As you know, taehyung. You and Y/n have been friends for years.....and we wanted to ask if you want-" Taehyungs father was abruptly cut off. "We WANT you to get married!" Taehyungs mom clapped and his father just rolled his eyes.

"To be honest no pressure. If you both feel comfortable then you have this opportunity sitting right here. And we support your decision" Mr. choi spoke as he sipped his wine. "Though it would dissapoint us, we support you if you dont wanna..." Mr.s Kim dramatically said getting a sack on her arm by her friend.

"You both can take time. Maybe go on a walk right now?" Mr. Choi suggested as the three nodded in agreement. Y/n looked at Taehyung nervously. Taehyung nodded standing up. "Let's go" He said as he looked at her. "Enlighten him with your charms sweetie!" Mr.s choi wisphered to her daughter which earned her a eye roll.

Y/n walked outside the room with Taehyung as they stepped into the balcony of the restaurant. The city of seoul shinned beneath. The talks buildings, shining head lights and the night sky. It was peaceful though the cars made noise the sound was rather peaceful as the night breeze flowed.

"Hey, Y/n" Taehyung spoke pulling the girl out of the trance. Her head whipped towards the boy who tilted his head and smiled. "Its been a while since we met, isnt it?" He said as he looked at the view. Y/n nodded.

"If two years are awhile then yeah" she giggled and shook her head. The last time they met was Jungkooks 20th birthday. And then Y/n had shifted to Deagu to her grandma's. Taehyung nodded.

"Do you...do you agree..?" Taehung spoke almost inaudible.

"With what?" Y/n knew what but, taehyung went all frustrated asking that so teasing him a bit wont hurt.

"You know what.." Taehyung sighed.

"I dont know. What do you think? Can you spend the rest of your life with me?" She spoke turning to look at the silver-haired boy.

"Y/n..." Taehyung turned towards her, "I have been liking you since high. And....and i dont know but if it's okay with you I agree for this" Taehyung clenched his fist, he never thought confessing would be so hard.

Y/n was surprised. Does that mean Taehyung is saying yes? Shes never faced a confession and it's weird to hear it from Tawhyung. "Tae.." she was speechless, didnt know what to say that would be less embarrassing, because Y/n had a crush on Tae but after he left to the states for his studies Y/n had decided to move on from him, and at the birthday party at Jungkooks, Taehyung didnt seem very excited to have gathered with his friends after so long, so Y/n had given up already.

_ _ _ _ _ .•°♡^^*

So I wrote this cliche thing last night. And I cringed my limbs. Anyway how is it? I am planning on countinuing this if I get a good response :) And about the name I dont know what to keep :(