chapter seventy-three

season two ; episode nine { Trapped }
chapter seventy-three

WHO DECIDED TO LET POPE DRIVE AFTER BEING GIVEN A SHOT OF EPINEPHRINE? He was driving at full speed down the road while everyone was rammed into the car

WHO DECIDED TO LET POPE DRIVE AFTER BEING GIVEN A SHOT OF EPINEPHRINE? He was driving at full speed down the road while everyone was rammed into the car. Brooklyn was at the back with John B, Sarah and JJ while Kiara sat at the front. Brooklyn had her hand gripped to one seat and her other one holding onto John B.

This reminded her of when they left Pope drive after JJ had gotten him high for the first time.

"Uh, Pope you're driving pretty fast."

Pope howled loudly as he picked up the pace. "Pope, last to judge, but I think you should slow down a little," JJ says.

"That would definitely delay our arrival to the cross. We gotta get there," he tells them.

"Why did we let him drive again?" Brooklyn asked.

"I said I'd rip your ears off."

"He said he'd rip our ears off."

"I was joking about that, by the way."

"That's a really funny joke."

"Hey, how ya feeling, buddy? How ya doing?" John B asked.

"Uh, fantastic. I don't know what JJ's cousin gave me, but I am moving!" Pope says, taking one hand off the steering wheel to demonstrate his "moving."

"We couldn't tell."

"Okay, well, um, you're going really fast right now," Brooklyn says, her hand on his shoulder.

He looked back at Brooklyn and said, "Yeah, really fast!"

They all began to shout for him to look back at the road because they were bound to crash. "I don't know if you noticed, but there's those giant oak trees all along the road. They're like six inches off the road."

"Whoa, whoa!"

"You don't need to pass."

Pope begins to pass the car in front, not seeing that there was a car clearly coming in their direction on the other side. "Pope, Pope!

They all screamed as Pope swerved them around the car and onto the correct side. "What an asshole, right?"

"He's going the speed limit!"

"We're not gonna get to the cross if we're dead, Pope!" Brooklyn yelled.

"We're not gonna die. It's our divine right to get that cross," he says, turning his head round to see his friends in the back.

"Pope! Look at the road!" John B shouts.

When he looks back, he stirs to one side which causes the tires to screech across the road and spin a few times before it crashes straight into a tree at the side of the road. The windows smash, the airbags come out and Brooklyn head flys from the window to the back of Pope's seat.