Chapter 16

Kira sprung out of bed. Something set the house alarm off. Shit. She reached for her phone but it wasn't on the nightstand. Of all the fucking nights to leave her phone in purse by the garage.

She heard something fall over. It came from the living room. She covered her mouth. Someone was in her house. The alarm continued to beep as she reached for the bat under her bed.

She breathed heavily as she crept around the corner and peered down the hall. No one in the hall. She slowly moved along the hallway wall with the bat ready to swing. She stopped just as she was reaching the living room.

She leaned her head back against the wall and tried not to panic. There was a rustle. She peeked around the corner. FUCK ! There was someone right there. She swung as hard as she could. The intruder grabbed her bat in mid air. She screamed as the bat was knocked out of her hand. She didn't even get a chance to think of a response before she was pushed back against the wall. "Ahh-" her scream was cut off by a mouth covering hers. She squirmed against the wall under her attacker. She reached up making contact with metal..

She froze. Metal...? She ran her hand up feeling something all too familiar. Her "attacker" released her mouth.

"Bucky..." she breathed out.

"I didn't mean to scare you doll..." he panted, "I had honestly forgotten about your alarm system"

He pushed away from the wall, letting her loose.

She ran over to turn off the alarm. Bucky flipped the lights on in the living room

"Oh my god Bucky," she walked in, bewildered, "you're really here...AND YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT ME!" She was angry. Utterly furious.

Bucky stood his ground. He was expecting a much more pleasant reunion but he did deserve to be chewed out, especially after that incident.

"TWO WEEKS," she yelled, "TWO WEEKS I WAS WORRIED SICK AND THEN YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AT TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING!"

Tears streamed down her face as she practically leaped into his arms. His strong arms embraced her as she buried her face into his chest. "I'm so sorry.." he whispered.

She looked up at him, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you. Is Sam okay too?"

He nodded, "Sam is fine. A lot of things went wrong on our mission but everything worked out in the end" He ran his fingers through her disheveled hair. "And a bat, Kira? I'm really going to have to get you a better weapon, than that, to protect yourself with when I'm gone" he smirked.

She glared at him, "I'll have you know, that was insanely scary! I was seriously afraid for my life"

"I know," he stared into her eyes, "I'll make sure that never happens again."

Her eyes softened as her gaze drifted down to his lips. Without warning, Bucky leaned in and kissed her. He squeezed her body close as his tongue darted out to her lips. She parted, letting his tongue crash with hers. She let out a small moan. He was alive and oh how she had missed this.

Bucky pulled away suddenly. "Kira...I can't..."

She sulked in his arms. Was he having second thoughts about her...

He realized the change in her demeanor, "No doll." His eyes bore into her. Dark Possessive...Starving, "I want you" His hands spread down her back, pressing into her. "You can't imagine the things I want to do to you..." The irregular rising and falling of her chest was pushing him.

"But..." he forced his hands to stop roaming, "I don't want to hurt you"

Her lips quivered. Not from fear but from sheer excitement and anticipation. All her worry and fear from the past two weeks washed away as his touch sent a wave of heat over her body. Bucky wanted her so much that he was afraid. But she wasn't and the adrenaline coursing through gave her the courage to confess, "I want you Bucky, please?"

Her inviting plea sent him over the edge.. It was too late. She yelped as he grabbed her waist and picked her up, placing her stomach over his shoulder with her ass sticking out right by face. He hastily walked them both down the hallway and into her bedroom. The beast inside him was ready to claim and he wasn't going to wait for her to change her mind.

-----------

PLEASE NOTE: the following TWO chapters (17 and 18) are MATURE CONTENT. Should you wish to skip the SMUT, the story will continue in chapter 19.